WrestleMania 28

Foalie

Roughly (very) half a year until WrestleMania 28 in Miami. Judging by what we've seen so far this year, care to take a shot at the card?

Main Event - I'd have to believe that much would go on last as the atmosphere SHOULD be electric.

John Cena v The Rock

Undisputed WWE Championship

The Miz v CM Punk v Alberto Del Rio

World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton v Daniel Bryan

Streak on the Line: Taker's Final Match

The Undertaker v Sheamus

Divas Championship - winning team wins the championship for their stable.

Beth Phoenix, Kharma and Natalya v Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres and Alicia Fox

Tag Titles Ladder Match

Dolph Ziggler & John Morrison v Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase v Otunga & McGillicutty v R-Truth & Jack Swagger

Mark Henry v Kane v Big Show v Great Khali

Intercontinental Championship

Christian v Wade Barrett

Rey Mysterio v Sin Cara

Rock vs John Cena

No idea what the undercard will be but I reckon I can take a stab at who Triple H will be Facing. I reckon it will be one of three

1.CM Punk-I've heard a rumor they are pushing for this at survivor series but they could wait for the big one

2.The Undertaker-Could go along the same lines as Shawn and have triple h wanting one more crack at the streak. If I remember rightly the raw after this years wrestlemania Triple H said we wouldn't see him Back wrestling in a wwe ring until The Undertaker returned because he hasn't finished with him yet.

or

3.Sheamus- Triple H never really got revenge for sheamus taking him out at extreme rules (I know he did a pedigree at some house show). maybe its another Punk vs Orton style build up (that took a year or so)

Op - thats a terrible card, and a typical fan booking show. a 4 way with four monsters that can barely go? that would be a shitty match.

also, you might want to explain who turns in the morrison and ziggler team.

triple h vs punk im sure will happen, also Alex Riley will be on the card pending no injuries. i doubt Christian will be back to IC level, and if Orton didnt put Bryan over i would riot like its enfield 2011.

also i dont belive Kharma will be back in the ring by March/April, correct me if im wrong though. And i also think the Beth and Natalya thing is going to end up with them facing each other, which might be manias best ever womens match, beating mickie and trish from mania 22.

Do people really think Bryan will wrestle for a World Title at Wrestlemania? In a singles match anyway? I can't see that happening at all.

I quite like the sound of a monsters 4 way actually. Not every match has to be about the snowflakes, something like that would be a good spectacle. I'd want to see the ring crew go to work reinforcing the ring prior to the match though!

Who knows what it'll be. Fantasy booking it, i'd be bringing back HBK, Stone Cold & co, and finally bringing Sting in to face the Undertaker before he needs a zimmer. Oh, and a gimmick battle royal :)

Do people really think Bryan will wrestle for a World Title at Wrestlemania? In a singles match anyway? I can't see that happening at all.

I quite like the sound of a monsters 4 way actually. Not every match has to be about the snowflakes, something like that would be a good spectacle. I'd want to see the ring crew go to work reinforcing the ring prior to the match though!

Who knows what it'll be. Fantasy booking it, i'd be bringing back HBK, Stone Cold & co, and finally bringing Sting in to face the Undertaker before he needs a zimmer. Oh, and a gimmick battle royal :)

Can't see Bryan in a singles match for the title either, especially if Rock/Cena is for one. Then it would most likely be Orton/Bryan/Rumble winner. That's if Bryan even keeps the case that long.

I reckon they will do Punk/Triple H at Survivor Series so that won't get on the mania card. Which leaves Punk free to do the Stone Cold match if he's up for it.

There's big rumours about Foley having a high profile match so it wouldn't shock me to see them put him in with Taker.

So you have:

Rock/Cena for the wwe title (I would prefer if it wasn't for the title)

Taker/Foley - No Holds Barred (If not Foley I guess you put Triple H in again)

Punk/Stone Cold

Orton/Bryan/RR Winner (Jericho? Del Rio again?) for World Championship

Mysterio/Sin Cara

US Title 4-way or no-1 contenders match or wwe title if rock/cena isn't (possibly ladder) - Ziggler/Morrison/Miz/Kofi

Then whatever else... Women's match, Sheamus/Barrett/Rhodes Intercontinental title possibly.

Edit - realised I left Christian off, I guess you could pair him with Triple H if he has nothing else.

John Cena vs The Rock - WWE Championship

CM Punk vs Triple H

Christian vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Championship

Divas Battle Royal

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase - Intercontinental Championship

..... Im going to leave it at that although there will obviously be more matches.

tough to call the undercard, or even the main events...(fantasy booking, beware)

John Cena vs The Rock

CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Christian vs The Undertaker (World Title vs Streak)

The Miz vs John Morrison (WWE Title)

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust (Intercontinental Title, Brother vs Brother)

Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth vs Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel vs Daniel Bryan (Six Pack Challenge for #1 Contendership of the Title of thier respective brand)

Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Beth Phoenix vs Natalya (Divas Title Lumberjill Match)

Batte Royal for the rest of the lads who I forgot!

• Paid Members

Whatever happens Punk'll have a big match. So I'm going with:

WWE title: John Cena vs The Rock

CM Punk Vs Steve Austin

Triple H Vs Undertaker

World title: Randy Orton Vs Daniel Bryan (or a multi-man match)

Rey Mysterio Vs Sin Cara

Kane, Big Show & Sheamus vs Mark Henry, Khali & Wade Barrett

And some other undercard matches.

John Cena vs The Rock

Triple H vs CM Punk

One of those two would be for the WWE title.

World Champion Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan

That's a mental one. Why Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan? Because the only real compelling opponents for Undertaker on the roster are in the two matches above that. Undertaker's Streak vs Money in the Bank Cash-in Streak.

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

At this point, nothing really screams out to me for what to do with The Miz (possibly a match against Jericho), Morrison, Kofi, Cody, Swagger, Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio (maybe a match against Sin Cara?), Christian, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Alex Riley or anyone else.

the money in the bank cash in streak cant end with bryan, he is a babyface - it would kill him. it has to be a heel that fails surely.

i think bryan will be in the world title match at mania - but agree it wont be 1 on 1 - ''he cant handle the pressure'' ala benoit.

the royal rumble will be interesting, because with bryan already cashing in (at least right now) all smackdown and raw guys have one choice - the wwe title on raw.

also the chamber show usually has 2 chamber matches, but atm would only have one i guess as bryan would have the slot, unless they had the title on the line in both chambers like 2 years ago.

the money in the bank cash in streak cant end with bryan, he is a babyface - it would kill him. it has to be a heel that fails surely.

i think bryan will be in the world title match at mania - but agree it wont be 1 on 1 - ''he cant handle the pressure'' ala benoit.

If they don't harp on about that he's the only one who has failed to succesfully cash in a MITB contract (unless it's as a catalyst for a heel turn), and he gets a bunch of new falls/submissions, and maybe a show of respect from 'Taker afterwards, then I don't think it would hurt him at all. That's one of the only ways to do it, though. I don't think he should lose if the champion is someone like Christian.

Archived