FS: Rare 1992 WWF Merlin Stickers (Unopened packs)

I've seen your listings on eBay, is there anyway you'd be able to do a deal on an album and a box of the stickers?

Hi there, The album is not actually mine (sorry if that was misleading), but it is one for sale on ebay.com. There are actually 2 unused albums for sale through a US seller.

I will PM you the ebay links to those sales and we can talk about a deal on a box.

Pete.

thanks for the reply, but i think it was a US and Euro thing and not UK, i think 1992 was a trading cards year as i remember having the summerslam 92 trading cards - a set ive not found online in forever.

thanks for the reply, but i think it was a US and Euro thing and not UK, i think 1992 was a trading cards year as i remember having the summerslam 92 trading cards - a set ive not found online in forever.

Yeah i think you're probably right about the US/Euro thing. I'd never considered it as i collect US as much as UK and the 92 book is the real golden age for me (as well as 88, 89, 90 & 91). By the time the Bret Hart era arrived i lost interest.

If i ever come across those summerslam cards i'll let you know. The old wrestling cards and stickers are not easy to find tho.

Thanks

Pete.

I got a feeling it was europe only as there is german text on the cover of the album and on the box itself no UK pricing.

I reckon if someone had the album and looked on the back the mystery would be solved as all uk sticker books i remember were priced on the back

I was in the same boat, and they were originally more expensive than that too. If it worked out at roughly the original prices of a packet I'd have been all over them, it's not often you see a piece of memorabilia like this, but the fact it wasn't a UK collection also puts me off slightly.

1.99's really quite reasonable for (near) 20 year old sticker packs in this condition. My Transformers (1986) ones sell for close to

Archived