Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory 23/09/11

fludder99

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from the PCW Facebook Page:

"We are happy to announce that the 4th man to battle it out for the Preston City Wrestling Title is non other then Kris Travis. After an ankle injury sidelined him from the main evening of last months debut show, we saw it only fair to give him another opportunity to prove himself come Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory on Friday 23rd September at Lava & Ignite!"

PCWPosterSeptember2011BLEED.jpg

If the Blackpool blondes are booked will you be booking Stallion there manager in xwa? He's awesome one of the best characters and talkers in britwres.

yay the ban is lifted lol

and yes I like Stallion but I dont think he adds a lot to The Blondes, maybe 18months ago but they have improved since then.

yay the ban is lifted lol

and yes I like Stallion but I dont think he adds a lot to The Blondes, maybe 18months ago but they have improved since then.

You got Bowlered too? Jeez.

Glad Kris gets a shot at the title. Looking forward to the full card

I'll add the new match :)

"Futureshock Wrestling Champion - Dave Rayne has issued an open challenge to anybody in Preston. Dave has pointed out he is undefeated in Preston and will put his streak on the line!"

Shame The Hammer already has a match. Would have been a good opponent.

Shame The Hammer already has a match. Would have been a good opponent.

If Dave were to win the open challenge, this would be a good match for a future show!

Streak Vs Streak! at the 1st Anniversary show next year if both are undefeated still.

Hmm. Makes things even more tempting. Handy bus times + cheap bus tickets + decent card = a good idea. Don't venture south of the border much so hoping to see some names that I don't normally see. Need to see how much money I have after the show I'm going to on Wednesday, but I think I'm going to make this.

Archived