Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory 23/09/11

fludder99

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
added to the show is Kris Travis

Travis is not booked for a match but he has told me 'he has plans to make one' at our August 26th show?

i see Travis is leaving the ring after next weekend so im taking he will not be on this show now????

i see Travis is leaving the ring after next weekend so im taking he will not be on this show now????

I'd assume so.. but I'm sure they'll find a cracking replacement for him. I'd personally love to see Nathan Cruz booked on this show, if he is not already booked up for All Star somewhere. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'd assume so.. but I'm sure they'll find a cracking replacement for him. I'd personally love to see Nathan Cruz booked on this show, if he is not already booked up for All Star somewhere. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I know he wasnt available for this date when I spoke with him but schedules often change so there is nothing to say he wont become available before this date

Did any PCW - Preston City Wrestling fans lose any cash on any One Pro Wrestling tickets or dvds etc? or do you know anybody who did that you can tell to look on this page tomorrow? (or tell them to search 'Preston City Wrestling' on facebook)

Big news coming tomorrow on how we want to try offer some compensation to those who lost out and help you keep faith in UK Wrestling promotions!

What were they charging that much for if you don't mind me asking mucker? I went to all the Wrestleslam events. I was pretty damn gutted about a lot of the talent being turned back at the airport on the last event, but was glad to meet the legendary Terry Funk and get put in the full nelson by Warlord. I think my ticket was only about

Archived