Goldberg Returning

BritFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Goldberg...

Goldberg and TNA's Crimson exchanged some comments over on Twitter. First Goldberg retweeted this comment by a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Then Crimson addressed Goldberg with this: "While you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country..."

To which Goldberg responded: "Who are you again????"

• Paid Members
Speaking of Goldberg...

Goldberg and TNA's Crimson exchanged some comments over on Twitter. First Goldberg retweeted this comment by a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Then Crimson addressed Goldberg with this: "While you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country..."

How lame. Goldberg is right though, get your own material Crimson.

• Paid Members
Speaking of Goldberg...

He's got a very good point. I don't even know who Crimson is without having to look it up. However, I think judging from the smirk on Goldbergs face, he was joking about the return. Shame though, I can secretly hope...

Wow, I like Goldberg but he comes across as quite the cock there. Making a snidey comment about a younger talent then pretending not to know who he is when confronted is pretty childish. Where was Goldberg when Rhino and Edge were spearing people?

Archived