Chikara's European Invasion of talent

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

4Way4sm.jpg

Final semi final announced as mentioned above. Shizo being a student of Delirious and Archibald Peck who's been let in despite being over the age limit because of some pure Chikara-y reason about Canadian's using different measuring systems to the US actually making him 11 or something (I understand none of it)

Could be a good chance for MK to shine.

Also tonight is the night that he faces off with the Hunter brothers in Fight Club: Pro with Chikara owner Mike Quackenbush as his tag partner.

8 days to go!

did archibald peck replace anyone then? i really hope he doesnt win the thing, i have a feeling it might be him losing the final to green ant, id be happy with that.

im loving chikara, only got into it a few months back, started from the 2010 season opener and im up to KOT 2011 night 1 which im about to watch, so im 8 shows behind, but should catch up by the time these events happen. im sure the show will be very good with all these young talents on show.

For those of you still keeping tabs on this, 2 of the 3 guys had their first round match announced today:

4Way3sm.jpg

So Sean South and 'White Lightning' Mark Andrews get to step into the ring against Nick Jackson and Tadasuke. In case you don't know, Jackson is one half of Generation Me/The Young Bucks who ahve recently had a try out with WWE after being released from TNA. Tadasuke is a member of Osaka Pro and was at KOT 2011.

MK is yet to be announced for his match however Mat Fitchett, Milo Shizo and the unnamed 16th participant are the only 3 participants left so that will be his match. Don't know much about Fitchett but Shizo is a student of Delirious and if you see how he looks you'd totally get that from first glance.

In other related news, MK teams with Mike Quackenbush this Friday night for Fight Club Pro in what should be a brilliant match as well. Also on that show is Colt Cabana.

It was 2010 actually, i remember since i just watched it a few weeks back. The KOT events are so good, im very impressed with 2011 so far, the video package at the start looked better than anything tna can produce.

• Paid Members

Crap, my apologies, meant to put 2010, guess that's just tiredness coming through.

Um he didn't actually replace anyone, they basically kept the 16th place from being announced for the storyline to progress.

With Peck I don't think he'll win but I can see him being in the final, however I've got a feeling he'll beat Ant in the semi and lose to Irons in the final (who they seem to be trying to find a reason to be on the roster with a purpose).

Should be a great tournament though. I'll change that info now,

Also for those keeping check MK and Quackenbush were defeated last night by the Hunter Brothers at Fight Club Pro.

• Paid Members

Match Spoilers for the UK talent in the now 1 night tournament:

Young Lions Eliminator 3 pits Prof Milo Shizo vs. Archibald Peck vs. Mat Fitchett vs. MK McKinnan

Archibald Peck eliminates Mat Fitchett from the match

After a quick back & forth, Milo Shizo gets pinned by MK McKinnan

And Archibald Peck advances to the semi finals at 16:45

Appears a decent showing from MK, got an elimination too which is cool.

5. The final Young Lion Eliminator sees Nick Jackson vs. Sean South vs. Tadasuke vs. Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews eliminated by Tadasuke

Big fist by Tadasuke allows Nick Jackson to pin Sean South

Time of the fall 7:21, Tadasuke pins Nick Jackson to advance to the semi finals

So that's all 3 UK guys out, unless they show up in the countdown showdown if it's still going ahead.

Odds on Marchy Archy winning are pretty high too.

there only having one night now right? that sucks, i see they are honouring the tickets for tomorrows show today, so how does that work? surely some people wont have seats.

i just presumed they would do both events on the same day, like at 4pm and maybe 8pm?

its a good thing they changed it to 2 nights though, imagine a 3 night show cut down to 1.

so i guess they will do the eliminators, semi finals and final in one show, forget the countdown showdown maybe till next month? their main problem is the 12 large matches, as they are running out of time to fit them all in for november.

ok never mind just saw the full results on twitter - im suprised by the winner of the YLC, i guess tadasuke will become a regular now.

and there were an incredible 13 bouts on the show, think it was about 4 hours long. they got all 3 Large 12 matches in and a few other scheduled bouts, plus a couple non scheduled. no countdown showdown makes me sad, i was looking forward to jolly roger lol. also quack didnt wrestle at all, thats a surprise.

anyway i guess this will be a 2 disc show, they could even sell them seperate but they are chikara so they wont. looking forward to seeing it in a few days anyway.

• Paid Members

The Osako Pro connection is strong over there Momo No Seisun Tag? (I know I've spelt that wrong) have 3 points and a title match upcoming, shocked to say the least though, they invest so much time in Marchy Archy and Green Ant and then put an outside talent over both. Just very strange to say the least.

ok never mind just saw the full results on twitter - im suprised by the winner of the YLC, i guess tadasuke will become a regular now.

and there were an incredible 13 bouts on the show, think it was about 4 hours long. they got all 3 Large 12 matches in and a few other scheduled bouts, plus a couple non scheduled. no countdown showdown makes me sad, i was looking forward to jolly roger lol. also quack didnt wrestle at all, thats a surprise.

anyway i guess this will be a 2 disc show, they could even sell them seperate but they are chikara so they wont. looking forward to seeing it in a few days anyway.

He injured his wrist at last weeks Fight club Pro event, odds are that that is the reason he was not performing.

They're always 2 disc. I imagine this will be 3 discs

i know some of them are, but all of them? even the shows that dont even go 2 hours?

there isnt a reason for them to be on 2 discs either as they are always under 3 hours except the odd KOT night might slightly go over. i always put them on 1 disc they look fine.

Archived