A thread for MMA and Boxing traders

DarloKid

Hi guys,

i thought it would be a good idea for eveyone to post good traders who deal in boxing and MMA dvds, so that it would be easy for others who would then, know who to go striaght to instead of risking the possibility of being burned by a bad trader. Also this thread could come in handy for those looking for rare footage etc.

Ill start off:

Taylorslade actually recommended this guy to me http://www.superstarsofboxing.co.uk/

I bought the Ward v Gatti trilogy, last week great service fast delivery (placed my order 4pm on wednesday arrived saturday morning) and the quality is top notch, with cases and great cover and dvd art, also free p&p. He will be getting my custom from now on

ill post later other sites and traders on ioffer i have found, that look legit.

over to you guys ...............

• Paid Members
Hi guys,

i thought it would be a good idea for eveyone to post good traders who deal in boxing and MMA dvds, so that it would be easy for others who would then, know who to go striaght to instead of risking the possibility of being burned by a bad trader. Also this thread could come in handy for those looking for rare footage etc.

Ill start off:

Taylorslade actually recommended this guy to me http://www.superstarsofboxing.co.uk/

I bought the Ward v Gatti trilogy, last week great service fast delivery (placed my order 4pm on wednesday arrived saturday morning) and the quality is top notch, with cases and great cover and dvd art, also free p&p. He will be getting my custom from now on

ill post later other sites and traders on ioffer i have found, that look legit.

over to you guys ...............

Glad to see you got sorted Darlo, and I knew Ian from SoS would get your order done right away.

There's a few others who people can get stuff from, but like I say, SuperStars of Boxing is the best all-round guy, great price, great service and great quality. There's some sellers who charge an arm and a leg for the sake of 2 or 3 extra fights on the career sets, and those fights aren't even notable ones from the fighter which is the focus of that career set.

• Paid Members

And I recommend that people stay away from this guy, who took months to send me a set I ordered from him. I wouldn't of had a problem with waiting if the guy had problems, but he lied to me about 5 times, each time he said he had sent my order "yesterday" as he put it, then when a week went by, he "was straight" with me and said that he had a few problems, and hadn't really sent them, but he intended to, but he promised that he did this time. Of course, they never came that time either, and he said the same bullshit again and that "through no fault of his own" he didn't send them, but would now. Anyway, this circle of lies revolved at least 5 times, and after almost 3 months I reported him to Google checkout, who must've had other complaints from people about him, because they suspended his account.

He now uses someone else's Paypal account to accept orders, but I'd stay well clear of him. I received my discs after something like 3 months, and they were terrible, and nothing like he advertised them as.

Paul Hitchin Boxing

You might see his adverts in the Boxing Monthly, but don't let that fool you, he's a liar, and his stuff is shite anyway.

Archived