Varsity Pro Wrestling Debut in Stoke!

Team VPW

Varsity Pro Wrestling, The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company makes its debut at The Victoria Hall, Stoke-On-Trent on Saturday 20th August for an unforgetable night of non stop wrestling action featuring some the UK's TOP wrestling stars also featuring Former WWE & TNA Superstar Shawn Daivari.

The Victoria Hall has been a prestigious wrestling venue for some time dating back to World of Sport TV tapings during the early 80's.

VPW look to continue this tradition and raise the bar making there debut show an epic event topping any wrestling event The Victoria Hall has seen in the last 10 years.

Stars set to appear include

The UK's No.1 Cruiserweight Mr Moonsault Jake McCluskey

6'6 Mountain of Muscle Leon Shah

The International Superstar The UK Kid

VPW Tough Guy Rob Holte

Former WWE Star Shawn Daivari

Plus many more!

Doors Open 7pm

Show Time 7.30pm

BOX OFFICE: 0844 871 7649

Adults

Varsity Pro Wrestling, The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company makes its debut at The Victoria Hall, Stoke-On-Trent on Saturday 20th August for an unforgetable night of non stop wrestling action featuring some the UK's TOP wrestling stars also featuring Former WWE & TNA Superstar Shawn Daivari.

The Victoria Hall has been a prestigious wrestling venue for some time dating back to World of Sport TV tapings during the early 80's.

VPW look to continue this tradition and raise the bar making there debut show an epic event topping any wrestling event The Victoria Hall has seen in the last 10 years.

Stars set to appear include

The UK's No.1 Cruiserweight Mr Moonsault Jake McCluskey

6'6 Mountain of Muscle Leon Shah

The International Superstar The UK Kid

VPW Tough Guy Rob Holte

Former WWE Star Shawn Daivari

Plus many more!

Doors Open 7pm

Show Time 7.30pm

BOX OFFICE: 0844 871 7649

Adults

I've attended a few AllStar shows at the Victoria Hall which were very good, great venue too, I know VPW is talking about putting on the best show in 10 years which is quite a high target, hope they do it, i'd hate for them to mess things up for All Star by not delivering.

VPW Shows are usually quite family friendly but very entertaining. Portsmouth where there main stomping ground is they put ona very well produced shows with good use of a Titan Tron style set up, Pyros etc. Attracting 500-800 people a time.

They use a good base of regular well know US vets. Yes they have had a few no shows but from what I have been told from accurate sources it was not really there fault. In fact Gregory Helms was the only no show I know of without replacement. In fact they once had Eugene and Masters advertised and due to whatever reason they no showed and got replaced by Dlo and Davari. Much better in my opinion and noboddy can complain.

Archived