Booker T's fave 5

Mr Lawrence

Booker T is quality on the Mic on SD and his Fave 5 is something new. Anyway, most people on here are quite old wrestlig fans and have a long history of watching wrestling. So who is your top 5 ever.

Hogan,

hart,

hbk,

rock,

austin.

Hogan as he was in his pomp when i started watching arounf 86. Then the Hitman as i started being a smart fan arounf 92 when SOW and Powerslam first took of. HBK as his matches were justso good. Rock and Austin as they had/have everything.

• Paid Members

Is this a top 5 we enjoy or a top 5 in the biz?

My top 5

Mick Foley. Great matches better on the mic, his ECW uncle willy interview is the best thing ever.

Raven. Probably my fave gimmick ever.

HBK. As DX he was funny, when he came back he had a number of great matches HHH, Taker

The Rock. Funny, good in ring skill, always interested in what he is doing

Austin. vs Vince was great tv

Ever then its

Hogan. Opened the door for all what we have today

Rock Moved on to be a major film star

Austin Helped put WWE back on the map

Flair Great worker over the past 20 years.

HBK Same as above

Probably my five favourites ever would be:

Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart

The Rock

John Cena

Kurt Angle

Austin misses out, because I loathe his late 01-2009ish stuff as much as love his 96-99 stuff, so he cancels himself out. The others probably don't need much explanation - I never realised how much of Main Eventers guy I was, but when push comes to shove on my absolute favourites, it's the top liners all the way.

The Best Five Of All Time :

- Hulk Hogan

- 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

- Ric Flair

- The Rock

- Shawn Michaels

My All-Time Fave Five :

- Shawn Michaels

- Chris Jericho

- 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin'

- Ric Flair

- Kurt Angle

My Current Fave Five :

- CM Punk

- R-Truth

- Daniel Bryan

- The Miz

- Christian

My fave five changes quite a lot, but these lot seem to make an appearance all the time:

Edge

Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin

The Rock

Chris Jericho.

CM Punk is creeping his way into mine, he's probably my favourite right now for obvious reasons. People like Kurt Angle and Bret Hart are usually there too, and I'd still class Benoit as one of my all-time favourites.

Fave 5 right now:

CM Punk

Robert Roode

Sheamus

Daniel Bryan

Austin Aries

My Favourite all time top 5 would probably be

Hogan

Flair

Foley

Austin

Jericho

Hogan because he was my favourite when I was a kid, Flair because of his promo's, Foley because I was a massive fan of his when I was a teenager, Austin because he was superb (I might be in the minority on here now but I loved his 2001 run as leader of the Alliance) and Jericho because I just thought he was cool when he came in 1999 plus having recently bought his DVD set I'm reminded of how good his matches were/are

My favourite 5:

The Rock

Steve Austin

Triple H

Ric Flair

Scott Steiner

People like Angle, Christian, Benoit and Jeff Jarrett also come close. Probably my favourite never to have featured during the boom years is Brock Lesnar. To my personal tastes, there's more gold in the two years he had in the business than in the last 7-8 years of Cena or Orton.

all time i would say

Chris Jericho

Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero

Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Christian gets an honourable mention because of his tna days

at the current moment i would say

Miz

Alberto Del Rio

CM Punk

AJ Styles

Daniel Bryan

Austin Aries, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, CIMA and Pac are definate candidates too

• Paid Members

1. Nash

2. Bret

3. HHH

4. Flair

5. Cena

Have to give honourable mentions to Scott Steiner, Goldberg, JBL, and Arn Anderson. If it was another day some of them might have made the list. Just going off the top of my head right now though that's my top 5. I think Kev and Bret will always be top now, they have been for about 17 years.

• Paid Members

Ever? A tough one, but...

In no particular order:

1. Brock Lesnar - one of the best heels in Smackdown history, absolutely awesome monster heel.

2. CM Punk

3. JBL

4. Eddie Guerrero (as a babyface)

5. Edge (as a heel)

Near misses: Kurt Angle (as a babyface on Smackdown - not TNA Kurt), WWE Brian Kendrick (Spanky OR "The" Brian Kendrick...hate TNA BK), Alex Shelley/Kevin Nash, Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Christian, Umaga, Samoa Joe, Heel Trish Stratus

At the moment I'd go with:

1. CM Punk

2. Randy Orton

3. Christian

4. Wade Barrett

5. Mark Henry

Archived