RIOT!

big mickey

You did. But you seem like a bright person, who would you talk to to calm them down? Surely you can see they have no respect for anyone? These guys can't be reasoned with. I think it's gone way beyond that. It needed someone like Rio 'brap brap' Ferdinand to speak to them and ask them to stop. I think it's gotten too far out of hand for words.

It may be bad just now, but I guarantee that if the police get heavy-handed and some youngster gets killed or something it'll get even worse.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be bad just now, but I guarantee that if the police get heavy-handed and some youngster gets killed or something it'll get even worse.

Yeah I know, it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation but the police are losing this battle and I don't think Camerons COBRA meeting will change anything.

• Paid Members
With respect, Duke, as you have been one of the better posters in this thread but I'd take the political bullshit over a live chatroom any day.

In retrospect I'm being out of order. Rather than try and dictate how people should act I should just put them on ignore so I don't have to deal with it. As someone with friends and family in and amongst the situation, I'm pretyt on edge at the moment and seeing people try and further whatever agenda they have is fucking infuriating as my city burns. Dramatic? Sure, but fuck it if that's not how I feel.

Anyway, apologies for the outburst, was uncalled for.

• Paid Members

Anyone listening to the bloke on Sky talking about his family business being destroyed?

"My life is destroyed". Five generations of a family business just gone. Jesus :(

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members
Anyone listening to the bloke on Sky talking about his family business being destroyed?

"My life is destroyed". Jesus :(

Indeed. It was pretty heartbreaking.

The alternative though, and it is clearly going to happen if they're allowed to keep running wild without any tangible resistance, is that an innocent person gets killed in one of the fires or attacks on transport.

If it's a choice, I know which one I'd rather end up in the ground.

Ive gone from debating the reasons for this happening, talking about rich vs poor, over population, government cuts and every other debate under the sun to just staring at the screen in disgust, shock and just utter shame that these people call themselves British. Im supposed to be working tomorrow and leaving about this time tomorrow, theres no way im heading in tomorrow at this rate.

• Awards Moderator

"My life is destroyed". Jesus :(

Yeah, that was horrible. Did I hear him right when he said 'I know you've got some great pictures but my life is ruined' (or words to that effect)? Poor sod.