RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Birmingham Childrens Hospital is having windows smashed and stones being pelted at staff, more than Chinese Whispers eh?

If that's true then surely even most of the other rioters will think "What the fuck do you think your doing" so now they think it's fun to hurt and intimate sick and dying children now that is even giving scum a bad name I said earlier I wouldn't call these people evil but that is getting pretty close.

@MaajidNawaz

To compare heroes who revolted against tyranny in #ArabSpring with looters robbing in democratic London is insult to Arab martyrs #UKRiots

Democratic London who's top brass from the police just resigned surrounding claims of corruption and undemocratic involvement from the news industry.

Yep. Hence why challenging them with armed police and/or the army is probably not the best idea.

So lets just let them carry on. We'll mollycoddle the poor misunderstood mites afterwards.

It seems someone on the BBC said the army won't be brought in.

Edited by CurryAngel

So lets just let them carry on. We'll mollycoddle the poor misunderstood mites afterwards.

Yeah give them hugs all round. Whatever mate, you know what I'm saying. Answering violence with more violence isn't always the best approach.

Democratic London who's top brass from the police just resigned surrounding claims of corruption and undemocratic involvement from the news industry.

Indeed. If I remember correctly there were scumbag elements mixed in with the Arab uprising as well, with more than a few people looting and the like. Of course, the media reporting of that situation was a bit more favourable.

Yeah give them hugs all round. Whatever mate, you know what I'm saying. Answering violence with more violence isn't always the best approach.

well I'll ask you again, if it was down to you what would be done right now Last time you said "find the root of the problem" (paraphrasing) which is all well and good once this is over, but what would you do now to calm this down?