RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth Steve I live around 2 minutes from the center of Chelmsley and its absolutely fine round here right now. It is eerily quiet though, normally have an emergency vehicle pass my house every couple of minutes but have only seen 1 police car total this evening and no buses at all.

That's a bit bitter sweet. If the locals catch wind of the lack of police, it will kick off anyway.

• Paid Members
The Birmingham Childrens Hospital is having windows smashed and stones being pelted at staff, more than Chinese Whispers eh?

Fucking scandalous, guessing the shopping centre at Perry Barr is going to get destroyed, it's kicking off all round there now.

If David Cameron emerges from his G.I Joe-esque COBRA meeting tomorrow and finishes his inevitable prolonged speech decrying criminality with a variant on 'but, despite it all, England prevails' I promise, I will lose ALL my shit.

The Birmingham Childrens Hospital is having windows smashed and stones being pelted at staff

Where are you seeing this? I'm aware that you may well already have said, but the thread is moving at such a pace that going back to look would be too much of a pain in the arse.

The Birmingham Childrens Hospital is having windows smashed and stones being pelted at staff, more than Chinese Whispers eh?

Absolute lowest of the low that!

The longer the police/PM or who ever is in charge right now are leaving it, the more power its putting in the sick bastards hands. Use excessive force or whatever it takes - these pricks deserve whatever happens to them.

The longer the police/PM or who ever is in charge right now are leaving it, the more power its putting in the sick bastards hands. Use excessive force or whatever it takes - these pricks deserve whatever happens to them.

Didn't our Government loudly condemn the regimes in the middle east using armed forces against rioters a few months back? Would be a bit rich to do the same I reckon.

• Paid Members
Didn't our Government loudly condemn the regimes in the middle east using armed forces against rioters a few months back? Would be a bit rich to do the same I reckon.

Yes, they did, and they were right - rather, for using excessive force. There is a definite limit to what should be done here.