RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I've been trying very hard to say that on facebook, but that's put it far better than I ever could. Brilliant in fact.

I saw it on facebook. He's a comedian & another comedian posted it up there. I wish I could post up then entire comments thread as there was some excellent stuff that articulated what I'd like to say much better than I could ever write it

• Paid Members
Blackberry are apparently going to be helping out in any way they can.

By all past experience, that's fuck all. The whole point of their service is that it's encrypted in a way that means RIM themselves can't decrypt messages, making court orders meaningless.

I saw it on facebook. He's a comedian & another comedian posted it up there. I wish I could post up then entire comments thread as there was some excellent stuff that articulated what I'd like to say much better than I could ever write it

It's a great quote. Any link to where its from originally?

Fuck. Most of my family are from there.

For what its worth Steve I live around 2 minutes from the center of Chelmsley and its absolutely fine round here right now. It is eerily quiet though, normally have an emergency vehicle pass my house every couple of minutes but have only seen 1 police car total this evening and no buses at all.

• Paid Members
Can I suggest Putting on CNN right now the coverage is great.

This feels like a re-make of Drop The Dead Donkey without the jokes.