RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
True glad I left it it was shit hole when I left and from what I've been told it much worse now.

Last time I was there (night before a wedding in Cuckney, or somewhere like that), I was in a terrifying pub, full of headbanging skinheads, and their husbands.

"Create a society that values material things above all else. Strip it of industry. Raise taxes for the poor and reduce them for the rich and for corporations. Prop up failed financial institutions with public money. Ask for more tax, while vastly reducing public services. Put adverts everywhere, regardless of people's ability to afford the things they advertise. Allow the cost of food and housing to eclipse people's ability to pay for them. Light blue touch paper." - Andrew O Neill.

I've been trying very hard to say that on facebook, but that's put it far better than I ever could. Brilliant in fact.

Last time I was there (night before a wedding in Cuckney, or somewhere like that), I was in a terrifying pub, full of headbanging skinheads, and their husbands.

That could be any pub and you probably went to one of the nicer ones

As for the Worksop yobs if anything kicks off in Sheffield or maybe Nottingham I could see a bunch of them hopping on a train or driving there to get involved.