RIOT!

big mickey

Erm, why exactly?

He can present some good information, but I'm not into his style to be honest. He gets a little too carried away! ;)

Also I'd prefer to listen to the info he's got on US stories and listen to someone based in the UK when it comes to what's happening over here generally speaking.

Apols if I sounded a bit off, I might have a listen at some point, cheers for sharing.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of the people involved in Carnival are making a big point of saying not to cause trouble there, on the basis it could be the excuse needed to cancel it.

Cops are coming from all over though, tasty overtime wedge, they've get force from newcastle coming all the way down for it.

Isnt the Carnival one big arrest zone anyway?

Not these days no, it's probably much legalised weed for the weekend in fact. There'll be a few groups going through the crowd mugging as they go, and you do unfortunately get the possibility of some stabbings. But other than that it's all quite good natured and fun.

Not these days no, it's probably much legalised weed for the weekend in fact. There'll be a few groups going through the crowd mugging as they go, and you do unfortunately get the possibility of some stabbings. But other than that it's all quite good natured and fun.

:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
Mark Duggan's fiancee has been cautioned for possessing class A drugs. The article insuinates that as she was orginally arrested on suspicion of possessing cocaine and ecstasy with intent to supply that she has been let off lightly becuase of who she is. It's the Daily Mail so I would take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the comments posted by Daily Mail readers make me want to smash my head into a brick wall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleFest

Playing WrestleFest incited the riots?????