RIOT!

big mickey

There is a culture amongst the kids in Tottenham, and it's not restricted to a certain colour either. They get into gangs, and have a real life rap song mentality. I've seen it first hand working in betting shops at how little they value human life when they want to make a quick buck. They also know that the police are severely under manned and pretty powerless so they get away with it for far too long which then encourages their younger brothers and cousins to join in as they see there elders getting what they want. I've seen drug runners as young as 12 with their boss being 16 for christ sake.

Yep, here in Slough and spreading nationwide it's all about bandana gangs at the moment, gangs formed by the colour of their bandanas just loitering intimidating the public, nicking gold chains off old Indian women, dealing drugs getting their siblings involved to deal in schools, nicking stuff to order etc

99% these kids will never be law abiding sadly and all this talk I been watching in the tv news citing lack jobs/recession being a primary cause is bollocks - these dickheads don't want to make the effort in working and have zero sense of community.

It will be impossible to reason with them or establish some sort of dialogue because that would mean they'd be asked to stop their bloody offending first of all.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but shit breeds shit. Not always, but usually.

I'll give you a couple of minutes to think about that one.

These kids and a lot of them are kids have zero respect for human life.

Were they born with zero respect for human life, was that innate from the womb or was it something they learned over time? You say they're just kids, starting out as young as 12, but already they're dismissed as inhuman scum? Can 12 year olds really be that evil and conniving? Aren't they just playing the game as they know it? And the solution is to flood the area with police with a mandate for violence? Surely you can see that's an oversimplification of the problems? The way the communities are run needs to be fundamentally changed. Throwing a bunch of police at a problem area never solved any societal problems.

The sooner these criminals are driven out and away the better.

Where to?

Chicken and egg scenario isn't it. People aren't born as scum. Baby P had it coming I guess.

Eh? So anyone that goes out and commits crime are only doing so because they've been treated like scum in the past? Thats such a responsibility passing thing to say. People rioted because a gang member, with a gun and alleged to be a drug dealer shot a police officer and was shot himself. People living in places with a gang culture have such a diluted and distorted idea of what justice is that they feel a killing is only righteous if performed by one gang member on another so having a police office shoot someone dead is wrong regardless of the situation. They then feel that they 'deserve' answers from the police when an official investigation is going on and decide that because they haven't got it (after 2 days) that they can burn stuff and break things. They are like this because they are uneducated, badly brought up and generally moronic people, not because they are poor souls that were treated like scum once.

Were they born with zero respect for human life, was that innate from the womb or was it something they learned over time? You say they're just kids, starting out as young as 12, but already they're dismissed as inhuman scum? Can 12 year olds really be that evil and conniving? Aren't they just playing the game as they know it? And the solution is to flood the area with police with a mandate for violence? Surely you can see that's an oversimplification of the problems? The way the communities are run needs to be fundamentally changed. Throwing a bunch of police at a problem area never solved any societal problems.

Read that article i think it shows a lot of the issues.

I wouldn't flood the area with police to turn it into some no go zone but right now if you call the police in Tottenham you are lucky if they show up. Their so under manned and these people know they can get away with things. I don't know what it's like where you live but when i lived there i would have felt 10x safer if there were police around. I also never mentioned violence. The police are often powerless as they can arrest them but then release them after a day because of too much paper work, a lack of witness' and a backlog of cases. Your attitude is very commendable but your forgetting the law abiding people who live there in fear because of these scum. I believe at 12 to 17 they can be scared into going on the straight and narrow. Not through violence but by showing them their actions have consquences which at the moment they don't think they have.

Where to?

To prison, young offenders institutions, back to their home country, put them under house arrest, evict their parents. Wherever. Protect the innocent people their scaring the hell out of not the criminals.

• Paid Members
Yep, here in Slough and spreading nationwide it's all about bandana gangs at the moment, gangs formed by the colour of their bandanas just loitering intimidating the public, nicking gold chains off old Indian women, dealing drugs getting their siblings involved to deal in schools, nicking stuff to order etc

99% these kids will never be law abiding sadly and all this talk I been watching in the tv news citing lack jobs/recession being a primary cause is bollocks - these dickheads don't want to make the effort in working and have zero sense of community.

It will be impossible to reason with them or establish some sort of dialogue because that would mean they'd be asked to stop their bloody offending first of all.

How do you know they're kids?

How do you know they can't be bothered to get a job?

No community they're just in a gang though.

Some (and I mean quite a lot) have been turned away when applying for jobs and feel they've got in so much trouble nobody will give them a chance, which to a certain degree can be true.

To prison, young offenders institutions, back to their home country, put them under house arrest, evict their parents. Wherever. Protect the innocent people their scaring the hell out of not the criminals.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Psygnosis

Were they born with zero respect for human life, was that innate from the womb or was it something they learned over time? You say they're just kids, starting out as young as 12, but already they're dismissed as inhuman scum? Can 12 year olds really be that evil and conniving?

Bloody hell, have you ever left the house? Of course they can.

Last year a group of 11 year olds killed an innocent man in a street very close to mine just because he refused to go in the shop and get them alcohol. Are you really suggesting they did it because they 'didn't know better'? Scum is scum, age doesn't have to come into play.

• Paid Members
How do you know they're kids?

How do you know they can't be bothered to get a job?

No community they're just in a gang though.

Some (and I mean quite a lot) have been turned away when applying for jobs and feel they've got in so much trouble nobody will give them a chance, which to a certain degree can be true.

:rolleyes:

Okay, I think that the bollocks about sending people "back to their own country" is disgusting, but its just as dumb to make allowances about getting turned away from jobs and being upset about having a record - I have plenty of family members and acquaintances who were in a FAR more fucked situation, away from the jobs that London offers, who clawed their way out. The difference is that they weren't trying to live some Netto Fabulous lifestyle.

• Paid Members
I think London needs a mayor like Rudy Giuliani who is prepared to do whatever is necessary to sort London out.

That include sending the cops into homeless areas with badges covered and taped handled maglights, all the better for clouting the least fortunate people in society? Honestly... this city was fixing itself before Giuliani, economically the situation it was in was being recognized as unviable and ridiculous, and the forces of law and commerce were rectifying the situation.

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Game over, man.