Who Have You Seen Wrestle Whos Now Dead?

EdgarTheSlouch

Count me in the "never knew The Wall was dead" club as well. Gutted.

Guerrero

Benoit

Public Enemy

Brian Pillman

The Wall

Chris Candido

Test

Lance Cade

Umaga

Mike Awesome

Earthquake

Yokozuna

Chris Adams

Randy Savage

Kanyon

Renegade

There's probably some others I'm forgetting as well, sadly.....

Edit. Like Hawk, and Rick Rude.

when did u see tpe?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Daddy

Giant Haystacks

Road Warrior Hawk

Randy Savage

Davey Boy Smith

Earthquake

Crush

Mr Perfect

Yokozuna

Owen Hart

Crash Holly

Luna Vachon

The Wall

Chris Benoit

Eddie Guerrero

Test

Bam Bam Bigelow

Umaga

Lance Cade

John Kronus

Mike Awesome

• Paid Members
when did u see tpe?

WCW tapings in Orlando around 96 or 97. I met them at a signing in the park too, both lovely guys. I would have only been 8 or 9.

I've still got the picture somewhere about here from meeting them. I'll upload it sometime, if I can be arsed fighting with the scanner..

only two for me and both were at brit wrestling shows

davey boy smith at the everton park sports centre sometime between him leaving wwe and joining wcw (the first time)

yokozuna at the liverpool empire about a week or two before he died, felt bad about how huge he had become in his final days

only two for me and both were at brit wrestling shows

davey boy smith at the everton park sports centre sometime between him leaving wwe and joining wcw (the first time)

yokozuna at the liverpool empire about a week or two before he died, felt bad about how huge he had become in his final days

Am I making this up or did Yoko actually die in Liverpool?

Did Umaga wrestle on that RAW taping in Manchester when Jericho was in the main event against (I think) Shawn Michaels about 2/3 years ago? And Regal (I think) beat Morella for the IC strap in about 2 seconds with a snap small package?

He was injured at the time and on Smackdown.

Garrison/Lance Cade and Chris Benoit are the only two I think, unless Test made an appearance at Tour de Force in Manchester or the first Raw show in Manchester. I could have sworn he was at one of them but looking through results he didn't seem to be on either, he's in the Tour de Force programme though.

I always feel a bit weird remembering watching Benoit wrestle live, obviously at the time it was just as normal as watching anyone else on the card but looking back years later after what he eventually did it always makes me think about it. I remember the Tour de Force show he faced Kane and Kane was the heel, some little kid near us was cheering on Kane as he was her favourite wrestler but everyone else was behind Benoit, it was for the Title too so we all knew what would end up happening anyway which made me feel sorry for the kid knowing that she'd feel let down when Benoit inevitably won the match and retained his Title. Then at Raw I remember Edge turned on Benoit and speared him, again he was the face and everyone went absolutely crazy at Edge. It's just a strange thing looking back on those matches when we were all cheering on this guy who would end up being a murderer and the sad thing is that wrestling is what some say was the big factor in messing him up enough to do that.

Archived