Reform a classic stable with current roster members...

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

WCW did it with the 'new' Four Horsemen, and TNA kind of did it too with Fortune.

How would you reform classic stables with current roster members in either WWE or TNA...the likes of The Ministry, Evolution, DX or even 3 Live Kru if you so wish.

The stables CAN contain original members (but don't have to) providing they still work for the company in question.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time of DX's reunion I would have put Paul London and Brian Kendrick in the group. It would have evened out the numbers for DX to face Spirit Squad and given London and Kendrick a rub.

Reform a new version of the Oddities with Cody (he think's he's disfigured), Khali, Hornswoggle after a heel turn and Husky Harris seeing as he has some Abyss like gimmick in FCW and instead of having ICP be managers i'd sign up Die Antwoord, they like wrestling and personally i find them charismatic as fuck. Ninja as the freakshow like Ringleader and Yolandi being sneaky and helping people win.

Yes, i know it's shit but i'd watch it.

Reform a new version of the Oddities with Cody (he think's he's disfigured), Khali, Hornswoggle after a heel turn and Husky Harris seeing as he has some Abyss like gimmick in FCW and instead of having ICP be managers i'd sign up Die Antwoord, they like wrestling and personally i find them charismatic as fuck. Ninja as the freakshow like Ringleader and Yolandi being sneaky and helping people win.

Yes, i know it's shit but i'd watch it.

that was my idea when I saw this thread :( I would throw Goldust in there for a laugh too.

I'd do the Disciples of the Apocalypse over, and have Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater as the dickish one that always gets into fights and the others bail him out, and big Brodus Clay as the hard man/muscle of the group.

• Paid Members

It's probably the easiest to do due to the ease of replicating the format, and also probably the most likely in WWE, a new Evolution

Triple H, still as COO but turned-heel, takes on the Flair role of semi-active legend/manager

The Miz as the current main event guy

Drew McIntyre as the next top guy

Brodus Clay as the muscle who becomes a firey babyface in the end

Nation of Domination -

Ezekial Jackson

R-Truth

Shelton Benjamin

Booker T (Leader)

Mark Henry

JTG

Alicia Fox

Managed by Ron Simmons or Teddy Long....

Evolution -

Drew McIntyre

The Miz

Dolph Ziggler

Mason Ryan

Managed by the returning Ric Flair

Ministry of Darkness -

Undertaker

CM Punk

Drew McIntyre

Brodus Clay

Tyler Reks

Heath Slater

Nation of Domination -

Ezekial Jackson

R-Truth

Shelton Benjamin

Booker T (Leader)

Mark Henry

JTG

Alicia Fox

Managed by Ron Simmons or Teddy Long....

thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures_RE_Man_Confesses_Murder_for_Bucket_of_Chicken-s150x134-43840.gif

I'm not sure they could pull that kind of group off these days, it would have to be watered down.

thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures_RE_Man_Confesses_Murder_for_Bucket_of_Chicken-s150x134-43840.gif

I'm not sure they could pull that kind of group off these days, it would have to be watered down.

The LAX was along mildly similar lines wasn't it? I like a good racist angle / gimmick to stir up a bit of controversy. Sgt Slaughter, I'm looking at you.

CZW also had "BLK-OUT" which was a pretty racist faction untill they let Jack Evans join...

Archived