The Chris Masters Appreciation Thread

Mr.Showtime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Do not rate him, has nothing different to offer. I'm very suprised that because a few people on here say how good he is that everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. T

Y'know, it's comments like that that lead to flame wars and arguments. So everyone who displays an opinion different to yours is only doing so because they're "jumping on the bandwagon", and that it couldn't possibly be because these people have minds of their own, know what they like and are expressing agreement? That your opinion is reached through mature consideration, whilst theirs is merely mob mentality?

Y'know, it's comments like that that lead to flame wars and arguments. So everyone who displays an opinion different to yours is only doing so because they're "jumping on the bandwagon", and that it couldn't possibly be because these people have minds of their own, know what they like and are expressing agreement? That your opinion is reached through mature consideration, whilst theirs is merely mob mentality?

No.

Latest tweet:

After a day of digesting,I must say WWE wasn't doing anything with me.So its probably best I go make my IMpact somewhere else.

NOOOOO! Go to Japan :(

• Paid Members
Nearly all the lower/midcarders WWE don't want end up being nothing more than lower/midcarders in TNA.

Bully Ray, Matt Morgan, and Kennedy (who was upper-mid in fairness) are/have all been in the main event scene. People like The Pope were on the verge of it too.

• Paid Members
Bully Ray, Matt Morgan, and Kennedy (who was upper-mid in fairness) are/have all been in the main event scene. People like The Pope were on the verge of it too.

I'll give you Bully Ray, but it's taken 5 years for him to get to the main event. Pope and Morgan have flirted with the main event scene, but look at them now, both float around the mid card going nowhere.

Archived