The Rock's "New Wrestling Look"?

BritFan

I've heard rumours of them wanting to get the title on Del Rio later this year, so the possibility of an Alberto Del Rio/The Rock run sounds quite appealing.

Of course you've got the likes of The Miz and R-Truth also as possible candidate for "The Great One".

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He'll just be cutting promos and that, no big deal.

Meltzer had something interesting to say about Rock/Cena a few days ago. Apparently a veteran worker (Shawn Michaels or Triple H probably) is pushing hard for them to change the match to something different. The nameless bloke thinks it's counter productive long-term, as Cena will look like a geek again and the 'Mania show will end flat if Cena goes over.

• Paid Members
He'll just be cutting promos and that, no big deal.

Meltzer had something interesting to say about Rock/Cena a few days ago. Apparently a veteran worker (Shawn Michaels or Triple H probably) is pushing hard for them to change the match to something different. The nameless bloke thinks it's counter productive long-term, as Cena will look like a geek again and the 'Mania show will end flat if Cena goes over.

Yeah it would end flat if Cena won, so they need to find a way to create some kind of post match big all smiles moment. BUT, whoever thinks not doing this match after getting people so excited about it needs their head read! I am really looking forward to it, my Cena fan mate is still trying to work out who he gonna support, people are into this.

Archived