The Rock's "New Wrestling Look"?

BritFan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing that this is a shot from the GI Joe movie wheres he is playing Roadblock.

Although my memory is hazy, im sure Roadblock was a heavy machine gunner and in his spare time was a chef. Maybe they altered his background a little for the movie to take advantage of The Rocks wrestling skills and made him out to be a fighter?

It would explain the camo pants.

Im guessing that this is a shot from the GI Joe movie wheres he is playing Roadblock.

Although my memory is hazy, im sure Roadblock was a heavy machine gunner and in his spare time was a chef. Maybe they altered his background a little for the movie to take advantage of The Rocks wrestling skills and made him out to be a fighter?

It would explain the camo pants.

He has posted a few photos on his Facebook this week of him trying out different huge machine guns, specifically stating that it was research/training for his role in the upcoming G.I. Joe movie.

He has posted a few photos on his Facebook this week of him trying out different huge machine guns, specifically stating that it was research/training for his role in the upcoming G.I. Joe movie.

Just did a quick google images search, took a trip down memory lane and I did find a toy of Roadblock sporting elbowpads.

• Paid Members
The Rock always wore elbow pads?

I think the OP meant that, because he's wearing elbow pads in the picture, it suggests that this is his wrestling attire.

• Paid Members

Could you imagine if he did turn up at Wrestlemania wearing this to wrestle in? I'd be the biggest anti-climatic wrestling gear moment since HBK wore the poo-poo tights at Survivor Series 2002

• Paid Members
Could you imagine if he did turn up at Wrestlemania wearing this to wrestle in? I'd be the biggest anti-climatic wrestling gear moment since HBK wore the poo-poo tights at Survivor Series 2002

I'd say the most anti-climactic wrestling gear moment was WMXX, when 'Taker showed up as the Dead Man again - but in his biker gear, with just a cowboy hat added and emo hair.

Archived