Mickey James - New Album

Halitosis Romantic

the high end ones are totally insane, you pay thousands then have to fund her trip and hotel or you pay to be in the video

surely she should be paying people to appear in her video and paying for her own project, I have lost some respect for her due to this

• Awards Moderator
Pledge $2,500 or more:

All of the above, plus a 30-minute acoustic concert in YOUR HOME. (you'll also have to provide two plane tickets, ground transportation (in the form of a rental car) and two hotel rooms. (Continental US only - concert to be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date and time within 12 months from the end of Kickstarter campaign).

:laugh: Jesus, that's brilliant.

It'd probably be a lot easier for her to go on American Idol, I'm sure she could fit it round her wrestling bookings instead of relying on joe public, let someone who has the money invest. Or does Miss James not think she's not good enough? Or more importantly if she doesnt think shes good enough to go in front of music executives, why is she even bothering at all?

• Awards Moderator
Was it her fan that threatened to bomb Titan Towers, when she lost the Diva title or something?

If so, some mental bloke will pay for this. Then after she's done with a shite song at his house, he'll make a flesh puppet out of her.

Yep:

A wrestling fan in New York City is accused of making threats to blow up WWE headquarters in Stamford, Conn. after WWE released former WWE Diva Mickie James last month.

Zavr Peygumbari, a 22-year-old male fan, was arrested on Friday and released on bond today after a court appearance in Connecticut. WWE claims the man called WWE's offices more than 20 times making threats and claiming he would visit WWE HQ with a machine gun.

According to court documents, Peygumbari began making threatening calls on April 24, two days after Mickie James was released from WWE. Peygumbari reportedly made 19 calls on April 24, then made more calls until April 27.

The Connecticut Post reports Peygumbari became agitated when he did not receive answers on why Mickie James was released. He reportedly "used profanity to make threats against WWE and its employees" in voice-mails left with the company. Additionally, he reportedly threatened to kill an employee and his family.

According to the report, Peygumbari is believed to be mentally-disturbed. He was also arrested in New York City two months ago for marijuana possession.

Peygumbari is due in Connecticut court on May 25 related to the WWE threats. His charges include: "four counts of fourth-degree threatening, one count of second-degree harassment, and two counts of second-degree threatening."

He'll be maxing out his credit cards as we speak.

Good for her. If I was into that kind of music, and was a fan of her, I'd plump down $10 as a little pre-order/money to help her do something she loves. The high-end ones are a bit wacky, but more power to her. If she's got a fanbase willing to support her with these things, rock on.

The first thing I thought of when I read about her doing a gig at a fan's home (for the bargain $2500) was that scene in Leaving Las Vegas where Elizabeth Shue gets twatted then shagged/raped by the frat boys, don't know why

Much more likely is whoever is sad enough to pay it will sit on their hands while she sings then ask her to lick her fingers like at Mania 22

Archived