4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone interested 4FW will be involved in a charity event at Thruxton Race Course tomorrow from 12:00pm onwards...

Regular 4FW Stars set to appear... Including a singles match between 'The Shiek' Behnam Ali vs. Owen Phoenix for the first time since returning from Japan.

Don't even get me started on that subject ChikaraThemes, i've been knarked by it since the event aswell as every event we have put on in the last few months, we are drawing well but our events have been full of adults, for some reason our events are not drawing kids.

Our events seem to draw 75% adults - 25% kids, which creates a less electric atmosphere.

The atmosphere was good don't get me wrong but it dosn't compare to having hundreds of screaming kids, been trying to think what I can do to attract kids attention to the events, even tried changing our posters by throwing in a bit more colour.

Can't complain to much though as long as we keep drawing good numbers and shows that our product is been taken seriously.

Considering Larusso has only been Wrestling on events for 6 months and only training 6 months before that, can't help but think 'Massive Potential' all the guys in the match are going to have a phenomenal 2012.

Is he legit "italian"?

I've managed to wangle a lift to this from my Sister and her Husband, as they're Swindon Town fans, so I'm going to the match with them and I'm forcing them to come to the wrestling with me (my Sister doesn't mind but my Bro-in-Law isn't too keen!)

A couple of quick questions on their behalf:

I see start time is 7:00. Are you good at starting on time and what would the likely finishing time be?

What kind of food would be available at the venue?

I've managed to wangle a lift to this from my Sister and her Husband, as they're Swindon Town fans, so I'm going to the match with them and I'm forcing them to come to the wrestling with me (my Sister doesn't mind but my Bro-in-Law isn't too keen!)

A couple of quick questions on their behalf:

I see start time is 7:00. Are you good at starting on time and what would the likely finishing time be?

What kind of food would be available at the venue?

we have only opened doors late on one occasion when we had a power cut at the venue, other than that we are pretty strict on making sure the doors are open as close to 7:00 as possible, we also try finish up by 9:45, 10:00 at the latest, the only time we tend to run over is on the Steel Cage event.

Hope this helps, also what Azrall said, the venue sell food, also not even a 2 minute walk there are local shops and a chip shop right next to the venue.

Quality product you have there! Absoluetely astounding that Larusso was only training for 6 months. Having dabbled in abit of training myself, that is no easy feat whatsoever.

Do you have any plans to put out dvd's in the future or any ideas of coming up north? Swindon, unfortunately is too far for me

Archived