4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

InternetBannerHalloweenSpectacular2011copy.jpg

4 Front Wrestling return to the Grange Drive Leisure Centre for our annual Halloween Spectacular on Saturday 29th October 2011, with this event set to be the biggest to date, with many questions needing to be answered, Who will challenge the new 4FW Heavyweight Champion JD Knight? Why Jack Dynamo, Why? and Dick Togo is heading to 4FW but who will his opponent be for his English retirement match?.

4FW are lining up the hottest card possible so do not delay get your tickets today WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

4FWHalloweenSpectacularOfficialPostercopy.jpg

: Announced Stars :

4FWHeavyweightDivisionBannercopy.jpg

'The Saviour' JD Knight

HalloweenSpectacularTheSaviourJDKnightStatscopy.jpg

At Steel Cage Warfare 2010, JD Knight unveiled the Knights Templar and stood tall atop 4FW. He was dominant of the company he claims to have built and laid to rest a long standing feud with foe Jack Dynamo. Over the course of the next year, these men would go on separate paths.

Fast forward one year, Steel Cage Warfare 2011, and JD Knight had nearly lost everything. The 4FW Heavyweight title was around the waist of arch-rival The Saint, his sponsorship deals had been withdrawn and his Knights Templar had all but lost faith in the supposed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InternetBannerHalloweenSpectacular2011copy.jpg

4 Front Wrestling return to the Grange Drive Leisure Centre for our annual Halloween Spectacular on Saturday 29th October 2011, with this event set to be the biggest to date, with many questions needing to be answered, Who will challenge the new 4FW Heavyweight Champion JD Knight? Why Jack Dynamo, Why? and Dick Togo is heading to 4FW but who will his opponent be for his English retirement match?.

4FW are lining up the hottest card possible so do not delay get your tickets today WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

Coming Soon

: Announced Stars :

4FWHeavyweightDivisionBannercopy.jpg

'The Saviour' JD Knight

HalloweenSpectacularJDKnightStatscopy.jpg

At Steel Cage Warfare 2010, JD Knight unveiled the Knights Templar and stood tall atop 4FW. He was dominant of the company he claims to have built and laid to rest a long standing feud with foe Jack Dynamo. Over the course of the next year, these men would go on separate paths.

Fast forward one year, Steel Cage Warfare 2011, and JD Knight had nearly lost everything. The 4FW Heavyweight title was around the waist of arch-rival The Saint, his sponsorship deals had been withdrawn and his Knights Templar had all but lost faith in the supposed

Darn it Wrestlingmad, will adjust.

Hopefully going to be debuting Dragon Emperor soon aswell as Vertigo, as I announced the League Table then both suffered injuries along with David Sharp so if they can fight the injury before October either 1 of them could easily overtake David Sharp or any of the guys around the bottom if not then they are both eliminated which would be a shame.

Really looking forward to this show. And not just for Dick Togo I might add. Being fortunate enough to see his last English appearence was what sold it, but I've been wanting to attend a 4FW show for over a year now.

I thought The Saint looked good when I saw him the first time at NOAH, so I hope the former champ is on here.

Pleased that Benham Ali is on here, I also hope Owen Pheonix is too. The highlights of their K-Dojo match made both guys looked good, so I hope I get to see them live.

Also hoping for The Lightning Kid and Wild Boar. That tag match that was uploaded the other week was really good.

Should be done alot more in Wrestling Hitman, just hard to do with injuries, let downs etc...

Keep up with guessing the opponent for Togo, his opponent is yet to be confirmed, so anything can happen.

Again it is great that people are looking forward to seeing the 4FW talent aswell as Dick Togo, i'm positive you will leave the event not just talking about Dick Togo and his last match on UK soil but you will be talking about how good the homegrown 4FW Stars are :thumbsup:

Archived