Marvel Mafia Sign Up Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thanks for that oh-so-valuable contribution. I'm sure everyone who's playing feels enriched by your insight, and will probably not decide to play on the basis of this inefffable wisdom you have imparted to us mere mortals, Lidl Stinger.

Snake, sorry but won't be playing; I'll just be watching from the sidelines instead. Got lots of work coming up. Hope it's a good 'un!

Thanks for that oh-so-valuable contribution. I'm sure everyone who's playing feels enriched by your insight, and will probably not decide to play on the basis of this inefffable wisdom you have imparted to us mere mortals, Lidl Stinger.

Snake, sorry but won't be playing; I'll just be watching from the sidelines instead. Got lots of work coming up. Hope it's a good 'un!

lidl stinger? i have you know im an Aldi man. well not really.

maybe i was a bit harsh, but is this an MMO type game? or a fantasy thing? can i be captain britain since he is so well loved like me...

One place left then...Dazz, how short do you reckon you'll be on time in terms of posting?

Still pretty tight on time, but will be keeping tabs on things :) I see the last spot has been snapped up, so heres hoping its a good game for ya'll :)

• Paid Members

OK people the game will be starting in the next day or so. You will need to read and understand your role PMs so make sure you read them properly. Any questions please ask via PM and when I have a majority of replies then the game will start.

Archived