Marvel Mafia Sign Up Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You realise that Wonder Woman is DC Comics and this game is for Marvel comics. GMoney people, I believe this is his first game, so play nice.

It is indeed my first go, so forgive me for asking stupid questions at this juncture! Do I choose which Marvel character I want to be?

• Paid Members

In short, no you don't. I have a preplanned list of characters which will be assigned randomly to all of you who have signed up randomly (Via Random.org)

I should also add that this game will add a couple of new mechanics to the MS arena, which I will reveal once the game is starting. Needless to say this will make the game fall under the 'Advanced' banner.

Filling up nicely, nice to see some new names getting involved too. If any of the new guys haven't yet read it:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide <--- mafia newbie guide, deffo worth a read.

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf <--- a little flash guide

I'm not sure what advanced features snake is adding, but these guides will at least get you the premise, although if this game is going to work on HP as opposed to kills it'll be quite different! :p

Also, reading up on the last game we played may help :)

I don't think I've got enough time for a game properly again.. but, put me down as a standby I spose!

Fun fact, we played a version of Mafia when I was away with my youth group this past weekend. Was pretty good!

Snake: I may or likely will have a week or two with limited connection hopefully not too limited and would still try to get a post in every few days at the least - It seems i'm going to be moving in to my partners mums with him for a while due to landlorder arseholery and it'll take a short while to get virgin to move the account to there.

It should be 'OK' but if you'd prefer to throw me on the replacements list if you get full other than me feel free to.

Also this obviously effects me in the MS game you're running that i'm a part of so keep it in mind :)

Much love <3

• Paid Members

Just so this isn't a needless bump, one of the additions I am adding to this game is items, which anyone can pick up or put down for someone else to pick up during the game. These maybe sought after items which give you additional powers, or they may harm your particular charachter, or you just might not be able to use them. Should make things a little more 'Snake Game like'.

Archived