2011 UKFF UK50 - STAGE THREE (CLOSED)

Big Benny HG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetta was undoubtedly the top woman but since her 'retirement' it could be wide open. I can't find the list from last time but I can remember that Bratani wasn't actually too far off Jetta's heels. Then there were only one or two votes actually separating the rest.

Found it thanks to Google caching.

THE UKFF UK20 WOMEN 2010

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1ST: JETTA

2nd: Britani Knight

3rd: Sweet Saraya

4th: Nikki Storm

5th: Lisa Fury

6th: Erin Angel

7th: Klondyke Kate

8th: Hannah Blossom

9th: Pippa L'Vinn

10th: Becky James

11th: Jodie Valentine

12th: Melanie Price

13th: Carmel Jacob

14th: Kitty Morgan

15th: Sara

16th: Skarlett

17th: Rhia O'Reilly

18th: Jenny Sjodin

19th: Kay Lee Ray

20th: April Davids

Honourable mentions:

Unfortunately 2 women from the rankings stage did not receive enough points to make this year's top 20 despite making it to the final stage, those women are:

Janey B (17 points)

Amazon (13 points)

One woman also did not receive enough votes in Stage 2 to qualify:

Stayce Baybie

And now for a list of women who received nominations initially, however not enough to make it through the first stage:

Ananya

Connie Steele

Faith Lehaine

Holly Blossom

Izzy Stardust

Jemma Palmer

Jordan E

Lucy Clayden

Nadia

Shelly Star

Sweet Sugar Sanchez

Vix Enoir

Vyper

There really was a LOT of interest overall.

now Im not going to shit on Val because Ive never seen him work but I want to correct you and say that there are no draws in the UK in my opinion, un fortunately foreigners are the only ones who get enough exposure for people to want to see them.

For the most part I would agree, imports are what folk want to see. However I didn't say that he is a massive draw, what actually I said was that particular Southside match with Burridge drew like a motherfucker, the build up and the buzz leading up to it was great, the back and forth promos. That show was completely sold out mostly as a result of the hype around that match and there was a genuine big fight feel when the two came out unlike anything I've ever experienced in britwres. I'm not saying it's always going to happen or that if you put "Valkabious" on a poster there will be a queue around the corner, what I am saying is when done in the right way there are still potential draws in the UK and that match was one of them.

For the most part I would agree, imports are what folk want to see. However I didn't say that he is a massive draw, what actually I said was that particular Southside match with Burridge drew like a motherfucker, the build up and the buzz leading up to it was great, the back and forth promos. That show was completely sold out mostly as a result of the hype around that match and there was a genuine big fight feel when the two came out unlike anything I've ever experienced in britwres. I'm not saying it's always going to happen or that if you put "Valkabious" on a poster there will be a queue around the corner, what I am saying is when done in the right way there are still potential draws in the UK and that match was one of them.

Yeah I cant dispute that there are occasions where both the promoter and the workers involved do such a good job that shows become big attractions. I made my earlier statement more out of sadness then anything else, its an honest shame that there are no draws outside of WWE (or Ex-WWE) talent these days. Its not good for the business in this country or abroad, especially when you have guys like Rockstar Spud and Dave Mastiff who are fantastic workers.

• Paid Members

Many thanks to the 97 of you who submitted your votes in this stage.

To confirm, this final voting stage closed on Friday night and no further votes are being counted. I am now in the process of adding up the final scores.

I'll be back with the official results thread very shortly, when the countdown will begin.

Oooo, exciting.....

Jetta was undoubtedly the top woman but since her 'retirement' it could be wide open. I can't find the list from last time but I can remember that Bratani wasn't actually too far off Jetta's heels. Then there were only one or two votes actually separating the rest.

I'd be interested in voting for a UK20 for British womens wrestling.

Archived