Big Mickey's EDL Funhouse

ozzfan

• Paid Members
Anti-Islamification of England

Anti-Sharia Law in the UK

Assuming that either of these were even remotely close to happening, I'd like to know what you think "Islamification" is. I'm having trouble getting what this entails.

Hi Mickey! :)

I'm curious - where in England do we currently have Sharia law, or it's going to be implemented in the near future?

I agree with you on halal meat.

Hi Mickey! :)

I'm curious - where in England do we currently have Sharia law, or it's going to be implemented in the near future?

At the moment to closest to this happening is in Tower Hamlets

Sharia-man.jpg

Islamification of the UK in and of itself will be that Muslim law will be above the law of the country, all you need to do is listen to Choudry and his befief that Islam will take over the UK, it will take away any form of freedom and democracy that we currently have.

What the fuck is "fair labeling of halal meat" and why should I give a fuck?

Halal meat is produced via somewhat un-PC methods, i.e the animals aren't allowed to be stunned. If you care about animal rights, as big mickey obviously does, then you'd want to be able to avoid meat slaughtered in this way as much as possible.

See this is the kind of mentality the EDL face, where opinions and conclusions & judgements are made without hearing the people involved out.

Yeah there are the morons who are dragging the valid points down with stupid racism, but just because people support the EDL doesn't always make them "racist bigots" and the like, they are people concerned that at the first point of rasing something you're classed as a racist without having their opinions heard.

What an opportunistic photo.

People put contentious signs everywhere, I didn't for one second think that Britain's was in a process of thuggish-racistification when someone scrawled 'EDL - ONE MILLION MUSLIMS DEAD IN IRAQ AFGHANISTAN. NOT ENOUGH' on a local billboard.

But, still, David Icke thinks lizards are going to take over the world. It will take away any freedom, democracy and seaworld's we currently have.

Archived