Celebrity Big Brother 2011 Thread

David

• Paid Members
After reading that I can't wait for the celebrity housemates which will include Andrew O'Connor, Floella Benjamin, Steve Scott, Lisa Stansfield and Carlton Palmer.

Stick Tom O'Connor in there as well and it'll be like a quite good episode of Crosswits

Edit: Also needs more Billy Pearce

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think it's about three months too late for Charlie Sheen; he hasn't been in the media that much since his Two and a Half Men firing; his tour's epic fail of a first date (although he apparently pulled it back thereafter); and his Internship hunt.

I'll still watch it though, as I'm a Charlie Sheen mark.

• Paid Members
About as mental as a white Milky Bar.

Through Google I've found your story's from The Daily Star. Richard Desmond owns this paper, and also owns Channel 5. So basically it'll probably be a load of crap. If they had that much cash to toss about Brian Dowling wouldn't be the man presenting.

Heck, even if Desmond didn't own the two, the fact it's originated in the Star automatically kills its credibility for me. But as it stands they've probably been told to make up BB housemates to get people talking.

Speaking of Channel 5 production values ... notice anything wrong with the press picture for Emma Willis?

249333_209501629098668_175782525803912_531124_3996756_n.jpg

You'll laugh when you see it. And it's not the blatant reflection of the studio in the balloons either. She's doing Big Brother's Shitty Spin Off whilst Brian Dowling is hosting the main show. Brian's got so much fake tan on these days he is blacker than Science.

Still production values aside Channel 5 will have no moral code with a show like this. The last few years of the Channel 4 tenure saw a weekly party that amounted to four cans of cider between everyone, a few Rihanna tunes, and everyone being told sod off from the pool because it's too late at night to be having a laugh.

It could be golden.

• Moderators
Lindsay Dawn McKenzie, - Even with her oddly shaped new boobs, I still have a soft spot for her. She's not as thick as people expect either.

She is much, much uglier in person than you might expect. And I haven't even seen these new boobs of which you speak.

• Paid Members

Well I'm sadly unable to quote the article in the first post due to the changes neil made, but I'll waffle on as always. It might be sad that I instantly realised this, but Brian Dowling didn't win the first Big Brother, in fact he wasn't even in it! That was won by Craig Phillips.

Genuine question but would Charlie Sheen actually generate an extra 6m of revenue for the show, I seriously doubt it.

Looking at the money they're talking, my guess is they don't expect some of these people to generate the extra revenue, they throwing money around as a way to get people tuning in who may have seen C4 as the end and hopefully keep a large portion of those viewers for subsequent series.

I always liked CBB when I got the chance to watch it, and honestly, the idea of Jedward in there with someone like Sheen or Snoop Dogg definately has me wanting to tune in!

Archived