Celebrity Big Brother 2011 Thread

David

I haven't seen any threads on this, so apologies if one has already been started.

Apparently Charlie Sheen has agreed terms to take part this year!

Last week it was confirmed that former Big Brother contestant and series one winner, Brian Dowling, would be the new host of Big Brother when it moves to Channel 5 later this summer.

However, with just weeks left until the new series starts, rumours are now rife over the celebrities who are believed to be taking part in the revamped show.

Reality star, and former Atomic Kitten, Kerry Katona has been rumoured to be heading into the infamous house, alongside her mum.

While Irish duo Jedward have also been offered a reported

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sounds like the usual list of half truths that comes out a few weeks before it starts. Kerry katona is the level I can imagine them getting, I honeslty dont think I could stand Jedward being on my tv that much. Fergie, Snoop and Sheen i highly doubt

Sounds like the usual list of half truths that comes out a few weeks before it starts. Kerry katona is the level I can imagine them getting, I honeslty dont think I could stand Jedward being on my tv that much. Fergie, Snoop and Sheen i highly doubt

I thought so as well, but I've seen reports saying that he's accepted their offer.

• Paid Members
Genuine question but would Charlie Sheen actually generate an extra 6m of revenue for the show, I seriously doubt it.

I can't think of anyone better to go into the Celebrity Big Brother house at this moment in time, so I'd say yes.

• Paid Members

Average viewing figures for Big Brother are:

3.9m - BB8

3.7m - CBB7

3.6m - BB9

3.3m - CBB6

2.5m - BB10

That includes +1 channel reshowings. The first show is usually about 6m viewers. Would be interesting to see what someone like Sheen would do to the viewing figures although being on Channel 5 I would imagine at least a 25% drop at least.

Wasn't Kerry katona turned down for the last series after failing the mental evaluation?

Archived