A weekend of pro wrestling in Birmingham, August 12-14th

slo7.jpg

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling debuts from 12-14 August 2011!

We are in Castle Bromwich on the Friday, Aston on the Saturday, and Smith's Wood on the Sunday.

Wrestlers set to appear across the weekend include "Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman, "White Lightning" Mark Andrews, Vic Viper, Pete Dunne, Damian Dunne, "Flying" Mike Bird, Jekkel, Eddie Dennis, Flash Morgan, Ryan Smile, and many others.

To give a taste of what sort of matchups you may expect over the weekend, the main event for Saturday's show sees Welsh sensations Mike Hitchman and Mark Andrews face off one-on-one! Check out what each is capable of in their respective personal highlight videos:

Mike Hitchman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgOJrGg-ag

Mark Andrews:

Tickets are a bargain each night, at just

Thanks for your interest FishAndChips! A cautionary word- if you're attending more than one show, make sure to check the times for each, as they're different from night to night!

Kincaid- Birmingham is a very large city capable of holding multiple promotions. The areas within which these shows will be promoted locally are not currently serviced by existing companies. And we certainly feel we'll be bringing something fresh to the area too! :)

To broaden on what Kincaid said, there are quite a lot in the Midlands, yes they may have there little niche of areas to run shows but there seems to be a new promotion pop up in the Midlands every so often.

Anyway to the positives, this the guys you have so far are both decent sounding and guys i've heard or witnessed good things from.

Is there not enough promotions in Birmingham already? With AWW, K*Star, Wild Promotions, AFW, NSW and Next Level Wrestling all running shows.

The problem with the promotions in Birmingham is they all run on the outskirts of Birmingham, in over 25 years I've never heard of a show around my area in the centre of Birmingham. Maybe its because I live in a rougher area of the city but I'm sure that a promotion could draw people in around there.

It is with great regret that we have had to cancel Saturday's show at Aston Arena. The venue was broken into during the unrest in the area and it has been deemed that the venue is insufficiently secure for the show to go forward. We are very disappointed and apologise to everyone that was planning to attend, but safety is paramount.

We maintain a good relationship with the venue and we will be working with them in the future.

THE SHOWS ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY ARE UNAFFECTED AND WILL STILL BE ON! So come along and see us in Castle Bromwich or Smith's Wood!

Archived