APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And recieve another PM for that....i think not...or maybe...or not....ohhhhhh the tension rising.

But i'd like to point out he does actually let something slip about this october show in the PM....intriguing!

I'm more than intrigued...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

I'm more than intrigued...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

A PM to me from Adam Bowler:

your calling me names you don't even no me, i am going to run a show but next year when i learn more about the business so how about you go pick on someone else

you want me to do one well i got two words for ya

MAKE ME

After what I thought was a fairly measured and constructive, if critical, post from myself earlier, Adam PM'd me saying that he wasn't naming the venue because people were trying to stop the show happening, ignoring everything else I'd said. Presumably keeping the venue a secret will ensure that nobody sabotages the show, and therefore it will indeed take place. To no attendees, because he hasn't told anyone where it is.

Also, he's not starting fights on here, he says, just defending himself.

Oh, and he warned me not to share the PM. So I paraphrased above. Don't want to get myself in trouble.

• Paid Members
Presumably keeping the venue a secret will ensure that nobody sabotages the show, and therefore it will indeed take place. To no attendees, because he hasn't told anyone where it is.

He's definitely a basket short of a picnic...

OK, where to start. Not often i post on here at all, but this has got me too.

Adam first of all you have been given advice by many people on here yet you seem to have taken no notice of any of it.

First rule of any good business is PR (Customer Relations) and i am afraid the PR skills you have displayed on here are way below zero. Why not hire someone to do your PR work for you.

How do you expect people to turn up to your show if they don't know where it is? No-one is trying to sabotage your show, the last one was cancelled because you never had the right paperwork (your own fault i'm afraid). What are you going to do with the posters (that's if you are going to put any up around Leeds 12 area) not put the venue on them?

Yes the UKFF does have a reputation for shooting down first time shows from new promoters but to be fair a lot of them have been stung in the past and have every right to when the promoter comes across so badly as you have.

If you want to do it (which obviously you do) why not take good advice from how Preston City Wrestling have gone about promoting there first solo show.

One last thing you say you will take advice, surely it would be better to get this advice and take it on-board before even attempting to promote a show rather than after one failed show and one that has already started to be planned

Archived