Best looking belts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Pretty straight forward thread. I'm going for these three. Everyone looked good wearing these belts. Didnt like the Undisputed belt, because it looked good on some people and looked crap on others. It looked shite on Triple H and Hulk Hogan, but looked good on JBL and Kurt Angle. Same with the current IC title and the current WWE title. They arent for everyone. But with these three, anyone could look great wearing these boyos.

ultimate1.jpgrazor1.jpgThe-Rock1_display_image.jpg

Now continue ...

WWE_European_Championship.jpg

Always had a soft spot for this beauty. It had perfect size and form for a midcard strap, looked colourful without being too garish and it allowed D'Lo Brown to hail from Helsinki, Finland.

• Paid Members

Holy fuck, I've never seen Ryder's belt before. That's brilliant.

Also, have never been much of a fan of the Attitude era eagle belt. The WWF era one was greatness.

The LDN belt's a gorgeous one too - and it actually looks like how a British belt should look. Too many promotions go for American-style ones, with stars and banners. The LDN title looks like a British coat of arms.

Pretty straight forward thread. I'm going for these three. Everyone looked good wearing these belts. Didnt like the Undisputed belt, because it looked good on some people and looked crap on others. It looked shite on Triple H and Hulk Hogan, but looked good on JBL and Kurt Angle. Same with the current IC title and the current WWE title. They arent for everyone. But with these three, anyone could look great wearing these boyos.

ultimate1.jpgrazor1.jpgThe-Rock1_display_image.jpg

Now continue ...

I wasn't a fan of the WWE Undisputed Championship either for how it looked and it didn't look good on all wrestlers. Eddie Guerrero looked good with it though.

I'm with you on those three which you posted. However this is my favourite and will probably always will be:

800px-Big_Gold_Belt.JPG

Big-gold-belt-WWE.jpg

Archived