FutureShock 53! Sunday 28th August. Stockport Guildhall

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bad news is i think Colts up in the air bound for the USA at this very moment who knows when he will return as the gossip has it he will be back in WWE very soon

Is there any truth to that though as it feels like all that has gone cold now since his name was being thrown about on Raw

Overall the show wasn't as good as the last one with Davey Richards but it was still a fun show.

For me Jack Gallagher again stole the show put on another great match with Bubblegum. Davey Richards had so much praise for Jack after their match and he certainly deserves going off his last few performances, I'm looking forward to seeing him in action again in the future. Futureshock please keep feeding him top class opponents, any chance of Scrull or Zack in the future? Or if their schedule allows maybe Pac, Haskins or Devitt when they are over here later in the year?

I would imagine he recorded it.

Would that be with the promoters permission ? Now whats the point of buying the next dvd when hes pretty much shown the ending to most matches and the full main event.

Thats what i hate about wrestling, the so called fans who think they are experts recording their views like they know everything. Its embarrising. Bit foolish too now hes recorded himself, imagine if one of the wrestlers takes exception to what hes said, they know what he looks like now.

Would that be with the promoters permission ? Now whats the point of buying the next dvd when hes pretty much shown the ending to most matches and the full main event.

I dont have the promoters permission to upload the footage but if they wanted me to i would take the video down. Also th dvd will have vastly better footage than my grainy mobile footage.

Thats what i hate about wrestling, the so called fans who think they are experts recording their views like they know everything. Its embarrising. Bit foolish too now hes recorded himself, imagine if one of the wrestlers takes exception to what hes said, they know what he looks like now.

1) i dont know everything and would never dream of claiming i do, im giving an opinion.

2) if a wrestler wants to duff me up for giving an opinion thn can do so, would be highly entertaining wouldnt it

At the end of the day i just wanted to get the word out about a show that i REALLY enjoyed, i have more subs than FSW so thought id try and help, sorry if thats a problm. Knew there was a reason i hadnt posted on here in years

I dont have the promoters permission to upload the footage but if they wanted me to i would take the video down. Also th dvd will have vastly better footage than my grainy mobile footage.

1) i dont know everything and would never dream of claiming i do, im giving an opinion.

2) if a wrestler wants to duff me up for giving an opinion thn can do so, would be highly entertaining wouldnt it

At the end of the day i just wanted to get the word out about a show that i REALLY enjoyed, i have more subs than FSW so thought id try and help, sorry if thats a problm. Knew there was a reason i hadnt posted on here in years

Whilst we at FutureShock did not give permission for the matches to be filmed or uploaded (and as a small independant promotion.. with a "venue that seats only 200 people if that" 210 paying audience btw... we do depend heavily on DVD sales).

At first we were sad to see match endings and indeed our entire main event online in poor quality footage and were advised to politely ask for the video to be taken down. However whats done is done and in all honesty we welcome balanced criticism and absolutely apprecitae anyone thats inspired to talk about our product.

Please keep the video up and indeed feel free to make more such videos! We feel we are amongst the best produced and most consistant examples of the British Wrestling Product and fan opinion and interaction will only serve to help keeps us on our toes.

We do ask that you stick to short clips in future please!

Thank you Marc and we hope to see you at FutureShock 54 on October 9th, and a video such as this a few days after!

Archived