Talk Wrestling On Talksport Audio Collection For Sale!

Legace

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will each cassette be individually labeled with a plastic casing? Also, will the talkSPORT adverts and on the hour news reports be included in this deal or did you cut them out?

Yes they are individually labelled, and yes I did indeed cut the breaks out.

• Moderators
I asked for you to re-open my thread yes and you did so cheers. But aren't you and administrator? Someone who is here to keep order? Shouldn't you know better than to insult people then? Fucking slitarse!

Slitarse? :laugh:

Why don't you stop being a miserable bastard and give them to someone who will convert them?! They're tapes for fucks sake, not worth fuck all financially but would be a good listen for those who followed the show back in the day.

Why don't you stop being a miserable bastard and give them to someone who will convert them?! They're tapes for fucks sake, not worth fuck all financially but would be a good listen for those who followed the show back in the day.

How does selling them make me miserable? If I wish to sell them that's up to me, can't believe how much of a big deal certain people are making of this. If you want them great, if you don't great too, just move on.

the dj bought them prob because people go to clubs to listen to music, no fucker is goin to buy tapes of a radio show where people talk about wrestling FFS get a clue.

No he bought them to listen to, why don't YOU get a clue or a fact before you stick your nose in, now as I said before if you don't like it don't look.

Archived