Talk Wrestling On Talksport Audio Collection For Sale!

Legace

The reason I am keep replying is because I was shocked initially and then you turned it into a discussion about how you HAD to sell them for such a ridiculous price. Its such a rip off its hilarious. They are taped off the radio, mate. Its surely not hard to see why I'd be amazed that someone is asking to sell a few tapes for 54 quid in 2011. If you sell them, good on you. Its just incredibly mental that anyone would buy them, though. I want those fuckers named and shamed if they are actually willing to by them, though.

So you're replying to a thread you're not interested in? That makes sense. You've already telegraphed your interest by even viewing this thread.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pretty much why no one can flog videos (for example) on eBay anymore. The product isn't worth shit, and the postage is fucking terrible.

Just chuck 'em in the bin.

I agree with you on the postage thing but I have been able to shift hundreds of videos in the last year. There are still people out there that watch videos, especially wrestling fans because alot of the older footage was captured on VHS in the first place and has never been released on DVD, just like Talk Wrestling has never been released on CD.

• Paid Members
You've already telegraphed your interest by even viewing this thread.

That makes about as much sense as your price classification. I'm interested in the hilarious pricetag. Its a once in a lifetime thing, to see someone flogging 50 quid tapes. If it makes you feel better that you think I'm interested in a load of cassettes, then fair enough. You've already PM'd me last month, saying you'd knock the price down, to which I ignored you. If I was ever slightly interested, I'd have replied to your sales techniques would I not? Get over yourself, man.

Would the postage be a lot less if you didnt include all the crap music you're offering with it. I wish i could buy these cassettes but ive only got an 8 track player.

No the music has no bearing on the price whatsoever, postage or otherwise, there are 2 years worth of Talksport shows on these tapes which is why there are so many of them and why the postage is the price it is, I don't make the postage rules I'm afraid.

That makes about as much sense as your price classification. I'm interested in the hilarious pricetag. Its a once in a lifetime thing, to see someone flogging 50 quid tapes. If it makes you feel better that you think I'm interested in a load of cassettes, then fair enough. You've already PM'd me last month, saying you'd knock the price down, to which I ignored you. If I was ever slightly interested, I'd have replied to your sales techniques would I not? Get over yourself, man.

I'm not trying to hide the fact that I've lowered the price, it says so in the description see. If you were ever slightly interested? This is your 5th reply! To a thread that doesn't interest you no less, gosh you must bombard threads you are interested in, bet they are sick of you. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Paid Members
I'm not trying to hide the fact that I've lowered the price, it says so in the description see. If you were ever slightly interested? This is your 5th reply! To a thread that doesn't interest you no less, gosh you must bombard threads you are interested in, bet they are sick of you. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever mate. Good luck flogging cassette tapes. If you have a Bart Simpson doll with the eye missing and some rose perfume in a Tizer bottle, you'd be better off setting up a car boot. And dont PM me again, please. I am (to take your words) sick of you.

Whatever mate. Good luck flogging cassette tapes. If you have a Bart Simpson doll with the eye missing and some rose perfume in a Tizer bottle, you'd be better off setting up a car boot. And dont PM me again, please. I am (to take your words) sick of you.

Make that 6 replys!!! I PM'd you once nearly 2 months ago champ.

• Moderators

This dumbarse sent me a whiny PM complaining that I closed his stupid thread. It's now open. Feel free to make fun of him selling cassette tapes for way too much money.

Thanks.

This dumbarse sent me a whiny PM complaining that I closed his stupid thread. It's now open. Feel free to make fun of him selling cassette tapes for way too much money.

Thanks.

Brilliant.

Don't suppose you've got a Radio 1 Roadshow from 1993 going have you Legace? I'll give you

Thanks.

I asked for you to re-open my thread yes and you did so cheers. But aren't you and administrator? Someone who is here to keep order? Shouldn't you know better than to insult people then? Fucking slitarse!

Brilliant.

Don't suppose you've got a Radio 1 Roadshow from 1993 going have you Legace? I'll give you

Archived