Talk Wrestling On Talksport Audio Collection For Sale!

Legace

Hosted by Tommy Boyd and later Alex Shane and a whole host of others, this is pretty much the entire season from start to finish captured on cassette tape, perfect for CD/MP3 conversion. Relive news and opinion from the era not to mention shoot interviews with -

Alex Shane, Juventud Guerrera, Disco Inferno, Dean Ayass, Sting, Nidia, Nikita, Ulf Herman, Bill Apter, Elisar Cabrera, Buff Bagwell, Danny Doring, Greg Lambert, Jerry Lynn, Hade Vansen, Tony Giles, Mike White, Scott Conway, Jane Childs, Earthquake, Robbie Brookside, Lee Remedios, Eddie Guerrero, Ross Gordon, Jodie Fleisch, Red Bastien, Mark Priest, Steve Lynskey, Diamond Dallas Page, William Regal, Doug Williams, Jake Roberts, Ricky Knight, Sweet Saraya, Low-Ki, Drew McDonald, Victoria De Montfort, The Big Show, Jack Xavier, Jonny Storm, Pat Roach, Kammy, Brian Christopher, Dana Harvey, Dave Meltzer, The UK Pit Bulls, Cyrus The Virus, Lita, Andrew Coyne, Dana White, Dann Reed, Butterbean, Baxter Burridge, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Chris Harvard, The New Breed, Jim Ross, Terri Runnels & Matt Hardy

Includes the complete radio version of SWAT Revival.

Bonus Ric Flair & Edge interviews from The James Whale Show & Trish Stratus on ESPN All Night.

And completely free you will also recieve -

The Corrs – So Young

Alanis Morissette – Thank You

The Verve – The Drugs Don’t Work

Oasis – Wonderwall

The Corrs – What Can I Do (tin tin out remix)

Wyclef Jean Ft. The Rock & Melky Sedeck – It Doesn’t Matter

U2 – Please

The Chieftains Ft. The Corrs – I Know My Love

Richard Ashcroft – C’Mon People (we’re making it now)

U2 – POP

REM – Imitation Of Life

The Corrs – Only When I Sleep

Cast – Guiding Star

Natalie Imbruglia – Smoke

Oasis – Roll With It

The Corrs – Lifting Me

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Dido - Thank You

Richard Ashcroft - A Song For The Lovers

Cast - Sandstorm

Bryan Adamas - 18 Till I Die

The Corrs - Unplugged

WWF SuperStars - WrestleMania The Album

The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Lump

Queen - Made In Heaven

Richard Ashcroft - Money To Burn

The Corrs - I Never Loved You Anyway

Queen - Innuendo

Ian Brown - Love Like A Fountain

The Corrs – So Young (live at the royal albert hall)

Primal Scream - Burning Wheel

Richard Ashcroft - Live EP

U2 - Staring At The Sun

Blondie - Nothing Is Real But The Girl

Q - Here Comes The Sun

Falco - Falco

Ian Brown - Whispers

Ian Brown - Dolphins Were Monkeys

The Corrs - What Can I do

Stereo MC's - Deep Down & Dirty

U2 - Last Night On Earth

The Corrs - Dreams

Passengers - Miss Sarajevo

Kula Shaker - Hush

Oasis - D'You Know What I Mean?

Queen - Heaven For Everyone

U2 - Live Under A Blood Red Sky

I'm selling this entire collection, hundreds of hours of wrestling audio, as a job lot for

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all, they are on cassette because that is what I recorded them on, I'm not prepared to copy them onto CD because I want to sell them as is. I'm not in business. If someone wants to buy them and copy them to CD/MP3 themselves that's up to them. As far as it being a free show is concerned, you're right it was but it's no longer available, meaning if you didn't tape it at the time like I did you can't own them as they are rare, broadcast only once, it's not like you can buy them on CD elsewhere any time you want. TNA pay-per-views are shown for free on Challenge but you still have to pay for them when they are released on DVD, just because they aired for free makes no difference. Lastly, I've priced each tape at 10p each, it's just that there are tons of them and postage costs

Your not in business but your charging 50-odd quid for a few tapes. That post is pretty mental comparing old radio shows to pay-per-views. Musings from British wrestlers about things happen in 2001 on cassette isnt worth 50 quid.

As I already stated there are tons of them not a few. If you think 10p per tape is too much then that's your opinion, if I sold them for any less I might aswell just give them away for free. The TNA shows are not shown on pay-per-view over here, they are shown for free too, that's the point I was making. Listen, if you don't want to buy them then don't, you're obviously interested though, otherwise you wouldn'y keep replying.

• Paid Members
Listen, if you don't want to buy them then don't, you're obviously interested though, otherwise you wouldn'y keep replying.

I'm not interested at all. I dont think I even have a tape deck knocking about the house anymore. I'm just trying to appeal to you sanity. 54 round coins for a bunch of tapes of archived chats from an old Talk Sport show isnt worth it. It isnt even worth 10p a tape, because who listens to tapes anymore? And just say someone was interested, that price puts them well off the idea. Lower the price. I'm sure there's some Britwres fan who probably would see it worth the investment for nostalgia alone if the price wasnt so mental. And to think you had these at 90 quid about a month ago.

I'm not interested at all. I dont think I even have a tape deck knocking about the house anymore. I'm just trying to appeal to you sanity. 54 round coins for a bunch of tapes of archived chats from an old Talk Sport show isnt worth it. It isnt even worth 10p a tape, because who listens to tapes anymore? And just say someone was interested, that price puts them well off the idea. Lower the price. I'm sure there's some Britwres fan who probably would see it worth the investment for nostalgia alone if the price wasnt so mental. And to think you had these at 90 quid about a month ago.

If you don't own a tapedeck then why do you keep replying to a thread selling TAPES? As I said I can't sell them for any less than 10p per tape because I'd have to give them away free. As far as people being put off the price goes, I've had 4 private messages which contradict what you're saying. Finally, only like 20% of these shows were dedicated to the British Wrestling scene, the rest was dedicated to the scene in the US so they are not just aimed at fans of the UK territory.

• Paid Members

The reason I am keep replying is because I was shocked initially and then you turned it into a discussion about how you HAD to sell them for such a ridiculous price. Its such a rip off its hilarious. They are taped off the radio, mate. Its surely not hard to see why I'd be amazed that someone is asking to sell a few tapes for 54 quid in 2011. If you sell them, good on you. Its just incredibly mental that anyone would buy them, though. I want those fuckers named and shamed if they are actually willing to by them, though.

Would the postage be a lot less if you didnt include all the crap music you're offering with it. I wish i could buy these cassettes but ive only got an 8 track player.

Archived