WWE Summerslam 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to moan at people, but why do we get people looking for streams every single PPV?

I almost always stream PPVs online, and I've bookmarked 2 or 3 sites that seem to almost always work. The same sites do these streams every month, so why don't others just re-visit the same sites?

------------

On a completely unrelated note...

I often watch American Football here

handy site 1

And this place is great for wrestling discussion

handy site 2

• Paid Members

So how are people watching SummerSlam? Does anyone else feel it lacks that BIG event of the Summer feel? I know some people only really see WrestleMania as being bigger than the others now. Personally I normally look at SummerSlam and Royal Rumble is being big too, I'm just not feeling it this year.

Even so, I shall be doing my usual. Have a mate round, put it on the big screen, sambuca, beer, southern fried chicked and a good night will be had by all!

• Paid Members
This is on 1 - 4 yes?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's only WrestleMania that starts at 12 and that's down to our clocks changing at a similar time.

It's a fair bet that Triple H is screwing one of them tonight, I personally think it will be Cena but will be inadvertent. I'm in agreement with a lot of others that this is a main event show and I'm not interested in Orton vs Christian this time round either.

Edit: I don't see a Punk-Triple H alliance forming, I think this still has a bit of distance to go without this type of development.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's only WrestleMania that starts at 12 and that's down to our clocks changing at a similar time.

Isn't that because WrestleMania is a 4 hour show with a 'special' earlier start time?

I'm looking forward to watching this. I won't be watching live since I'll probably end up watching UFC with my flatmate or falling asleep, but I'm headed back home tomorrow so I'll catch it with my brother tomorrow night and hope to stay as spoiler free as possible.

The card might not be as stacked as something like Money in the Bank, but it should still be a great show. Punk/Cena should be another top match, and there's the intrigue of HHH as referee. I can't help but think we might see Del Rio at least teasing a cash-in tonight. Christian/Orton has a gimmick to it, and I'm hoping it'll be the end of the feud but with Christian promising interference of some sort, it screams out to me that we'll get at least one more month of this feud.

I imagine we'll get a bonus match like Rey/Miz or Morrison/Truth, maybe even an IC rematch from Smackdown.

I imagine we'll get a bonus match like Rey/Miz or Morrison/Truth, maybe even an IC rematch from Smackdown.

I think we are looking to get more than 1 bonus match Kelly vs Beth will go maybe 5 mins I can't honestly see it lasting much longer than that and I can't see Henry vs Shamans going more than 15 mins either so the other 2 aren't going to go a hour each and even if they do it will still be over by the 2 and half hour mark.

Is Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett official as I've checked WWE.com and it's not listed in the match listings but even with that added I think we will still get at least 2 bonus matches

Www.vipstand.net aleays a good stream every ppv and tv show. Can see a double turn here with cena saying all he ever does for the fans and never any respect and punk walks out and they love him angle. can see hhh screwing one of them to go heel too.

• Paid Members

Cheers.

Its absolutely shocking that there's only 4 announced matches on the website, SS should be a much bigger deal than this. HHH can wear the shit out of a suit though.

Archived