Smackdown Spoilers For 7/29/11

ThePhenom

Orton just bores me.

Glad to see Christian as champ, which will hopefully carry on for at least a few months, then I'd like to see Henry or Sheamus as champ.

The less said about Booker or Cole, the better, because they both sound better muted.

Got a thing for Fox so hope she wins the battle royal on Raw.

Edge has been advertised for the Summerslam fanfest, so anybody think he will get involved and if so, does he help his driend Christian who is now heel or his former tag partner Orton who is playing the good guy just like Edge was last time we saw him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was a fairly boring episode of SmackDown. Sheamus as a face interests me though, definitely.

It never had Usos vs Gabriel/Slater or Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes. That instantly sets it apart from every other episode of Smackdown in the last two months.

It never had Usos vs Gabriel/Slater or Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes. That instantly sets it apart from every other episode of Smackdown in the last two months.

I'd hapily take an inexplicable Usos/Corre rematch over the New Nexus being on Smackdown.

Solid episode of SmackDown. I am very negative about the WWE product but I found SmackDown very enjoyable. Its freshened up how it should have been after the draft. Only negatives I can mention is Orton turning into the whole "supercena" gimmick and being dull as fuck. Orton needs repackaging or some time off , IMO he never really recovered after his shit feud with Trips in 2009. I also have to mention how into the Truth/Morrison feud at the moment, the two have stepped it up this year and are pretty good to watch. I even for watched the divas match which I haven't done in many months, wasn't bad but wasn't good either. I would Kaityln.

Edit: Also no Kane or Big Show making an apparence is great.

Solid episode of SmackDown. I am very negative about the WWE product but I found SmackDown very enjoyable. Its freshened up how it should have been after the draft. Only negatives I can mention is Orton turning into the whole "supercena" gimmick and being dull as fuck. Orton needs repackaging or some time off , IMO he never really recovered after his shit feud with Trips in 2009. I also have to mention how into the Truth/Morrison feud at the moment, the two have stepped it up this year and are pretty good to watch. I even for watched the divas match which I haven't done in many months, wasn't bad but wasn't good either. I would Kaityln.

Edit: Also no Kane or Big Show making an apparence is great.

What!? I'm actually really enjoying Orton at the moment, never been his biggest fan but he's class currently. He's completely different than Su[erCena though, Ortons thing is he can hit the RKO out of nothing, while SuperCena just bounces up like nothing happens and delivers the AA. He definately recovered from that feud come on, like his transition into a face, and the fans seem to love him too, like really love him.

Now Kaitlyn I agree on :love:

Archived