Smackdown Spoilers For 7/29/11

ThePhenom

• Paid Members
I have zero time for Jinder Mahal. He can fuck right off. Hes shit.

Good too see Truth and John Morrison hoping about shows, think wwe is having faith in them to add to each show and its great for R-Truth as he gets to develop more.

Great show.

A move to Smackdown could be pretty good for Truth should it ever happen.

Why the Jinder Mahal hate? I think he's a great character. Ringwork wise the jury's out, but I'm sure he'll get better as time goes on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea what you guys saw in Zack Ryder on Smackdown. I've not been following his Youtube stuff, but everytime he was on screen it was so cringeworthy.

It's Teddy Long's fault, he drags down every single segment he's involved in. I quite enjoyed SmackDown, especially the Henry/Sheamus face-off. Henry is an absolute monster now, stars will fear for their life when they hear about getting put in a match against him, well as long as they keep it up. Didn't quite understand the point of the handicap match and the Barrett/Bryan confrontation was a let down too, partly because of Michael Cole.

• Paid Members
partly because of Michael Cole.
Definitely, fake Supremo. That segment was completely fucking ruined by Micheal Cole trying to get himself over and not helping the wrestlers at all. I'm amazed noone in the E puts a stop to that shit

I have no idea what you guys saw in Zack Ryder on Smackdown. I've not been following his Youtube stuff, but everytime he was on screen it was so cringeworthy.

Yep, i'm completely oblivious to all this internet stuff that's supposedly made him so popular too, but from what i saw last night, I don't think there's a whole lot of mileage in his act. I'd expect all the 'Bro' this and 'Bro' that goofiness to wear thin pretty quickly.

• Paid Members
Definitely, fake Supremo. That segment was completely fucking ruined by Micheal Cole trying to get himself over and not helping the wrestlers at all. I'm amazed noone in the E puts a stop to that shit

I'd imagine he was fed those lines. Shame, it utterly killed the segment for me.

And I agree with LaGoosh, if Sheamus keeps that up he'll turn into Eziekiel Jackson. He needs to be a total badass, that's why people liked him in the first place.

And I'm surprised Ryder's not getting a more positive reaction. I found his goofiness pretty funny, and I'm not as blown away by his 'net show as others. Sometimes it's fun, don't get me wrong, but other times I'm not too keen. But I enjoyed him on Smackdown.

• Paid Members
I wonder if they're planning to give Justin Gabriel a bit of a push to fill the highflying gap now that Sin Cara's gone.....

Given his drawing power in Mexico I expect Sin Cara to return, even if he is outta the opening video. But I think Justin Gabriel has the potential to be the new Jeff Hardy, and I suspect the South Africa Market could be quite lucrative for WWE. I reckon both guys'll get a push.

• Paid Members

The Michael Cole/Daniel Bryan thing is OTT. But it will all work out in the end if they have a pay off of Bryan beating him (and his hired goon), it shuts Cole up and proves him wrong. I'm hoping this is the direction they are going in anyway.

• Paid Members
The Michael Cole/Daniel Bryan thing is OTT. But it will all work out in the end if they have a pay off of Bryan beating him (and his hired goon), it shuts Cole up and proves him wrong. I'm hoping this is the direction they are going in anyway.

HE's already done that to the Miz/Riley and won MITB and it's just gotten worse.

As for being fed the lines, I'd be surprised if he was fed the lines where he spoke over the interview.

• Paid Members
HE's already done that to the Miz/Riley and won MITB and it's just gotten worse.

As for being fed the lines, I'd be surprised if he was fed the lines where he spoke over the interview.

But that's the whole point though. They're heating things up, to the point of you're wanting Bryan to smack that dobber Cole in the mouth. Given the reaction it's causing, I'd say they're doing well.

Archived