volunteers wanted to set up for the next show in Matlock

Mick F

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
volunteers wanted to set up for the next show in Matlock,for the show on 6th 7th August,contact me for details

Can you not get some of your many students to help?

I doubt any one from here is going to want to help you after you insulted any one who dared reply to your comments in your last thread.

WHEN i want your advice i will tell you

Well mate, here's an honest remark. I didn't see the other post, so I have no preconcieved opinion on you, but this makes you come across as a twat.

Don't ask for help, then act up.

If you have your own school, the trainee's should be doing odd jobs to help you out, what's the incentive for these volunteers? Maybe consider offering the people who help you something.

I'm having a thought here that the promoter is one of these people that fall into the vein of the old school mentality that if you post on a wrestling forum asking for volunteers to help out that they will get lots of offers from people jumping at the chance to help out so they can get their foot in the door in the business.

• Paid Members
sounds like this whole "promotion" is a waste of time to me........another OPWO springs to mind

It's not that they're a waste of time. It's just that Mick has an old-school mentality that doesn't gel with new-school technology like the Internet, so when he's faced with something he doesn't like on it he just goes into, "I'm a big-hard-wrestler-and-going-to-insult-you" mode.

• Paid Members
i should of said no time wasters please

No.

You should have put more important info - like your name, the show venue, your promotion name and website address, basic contact info like a phone number or email address, etc. etc.

Seriously, I've got less than nothing to go on here...

• Paid Members
you got the breaking point of a Kit kat ,

Do you just come back with random phrases without reading what's posted?

What's breaking points got to do with someone telling you that you asked for help but failed to list any information or contact details? Really? Please, enlighten me, big man...

Archived