raw Discussion Thread

xear

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited for Raw, not expecting Punk, but expecting a good show. I might be epically wrong, but I don't think we'll see Punk properly until Summerslam...

I reckon it'll be the Champion who is crowned tonight vs Cena at SS then after that match CM Punk will show up...but who knows.

Looking forward to more Triple H/McMahon stuff which should be good and hopefully Long Island Iced Z.

Would it too much for Punk just to appear for a brief second in order to do something like pinch a new WWE Title Belt from ringside?

Yes, of course it bastard would. Sit still on it you soft shite.

Cult of Personality = awesome.

Overall a very good Raw.

Ill be the first to crack to Bad joke

The PUNK of Personality

Yes is was a good show, I would of said WWE could of ended one Crowning a 3rd WWE champion tonight with Del Rio or the return of Punk.

Was a good raw they could of cut down the Triple H segment down a little but cant complain.

2 hours of decent RAW, followed by WWE losing their shit and wasting Punk's return. Telegraphing it with him coming through the tron, instead of the crowd. What should be months of decent stuff, thrown away after one week. In other news....HHH going insane = $$$

• Paid Members
Hot Shotting fucking sucks however. I was loving the show, but CM Punk showing up again was far too soon for my liking.

Agreed 100%, they really should have stretched this out.

Telegraphing it with him coming through the tron, instead of the crowd

I was sort of watching the NWO special with Nash alongside RAW today, and they highlighted how important Hall's entrance through the crowd was. Punk should have defo done something similar ... in about a months time.

I was sort of watching the NWO special with Nash alongside RAW today, and they highlighted how important Hall's entrance the crowd was. Punk should have defo done something similar ... in about a months time.

As if they would've/should've kept the biggest thing in wrestling off TV that long, that's just idiotic.

I've no qualms about him being back already, WWE have been spot on with this whole angle so far - I'm not going to start doubting them now.

Archived