Facebook won't remember E-Mail addy and Password

The Miz

In the past week or so every time I go to Facebook I have to re enter my Email Address and Password. This seems to reset itself every time I close Internet Explorer. I have changed my password and checked my password settings but still no joy on fixing this problem. Twitter has the same problem. A little advice on how to sort this would be most appreciated.

It also happens on Twitter. I use Internet Explorer 9.

• Paid Members
Google Chrome is what the real two cocked maverick renegades use. If you were a real man you'd start using that.

This. I started using Chrome a few months back, and my girth has increased by 50% already.

You're all fools. IE can't (and often won't) work for shit, but it always looks great and makes millions almost in spite of itself. IE is Sid, and it's powerbombing your X Division bitch browsers whether you like it or not.

• Paid Members
You're all fools. IE can't (and often won't) work for shit, but it always looks great and makes millions almost in spite of itself. IE is Sid, and it's powerbombing your X Division bitch browsers whether you like it or not.

But it doesn't look great anymore, it looks fucking awful! After the latest version upgrade, it looks like a 10 year old Netscape. It is trying to convince us it looks great, and some people are deluded into thinking it looks the best it has in years, when in fact it looks worse than ever.

It has become Sting. But without the Krimson Joker gimmick.

• Paid Members

Google Chrome FTW.

But it doesn't look great anymore, it looks fucking awful! After the latest version upgrade, it looks like a 10 year old Netscape. It is trying to convince us it looks great, and some people are deluded into thinking it looks the best it has in years, when in fact it looks worse than ever.

It has become Sting. But without the Krimson Joker gimmick.

Cock off and die :p

Archived