NEWS @ 10 - Peterlee Leisure Centre, 23/9/11

fye

• Paid Members

Not to be snarky, guys, but surely this is something you should've kept to PM? I know it seems like I'm trying to tell you your job, but I just thought you should know - it doesn't look particularly professional. Judging from the responses to your events, it's clear you've got a good rep, so this sort of thing seems a bit ropey, if you'll forgive the interjection.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

show poster

228959_10150350761923296_726128295_9547696_2013850_n.jpg

I am gutted to miss this but have to get my beauty sleep before my show the next day - plain and simple is that Kirby v El Ligero for 30 minutes is worth the entry money alone ! 2 of the best wrestlers in the country bar none

Good luck for the show guys !

I am gutted to miss this but have to get my beauty sleep before my show the next day - plain and simple is that Kirby v El Ligero for 30 minutes is worth the entry money alone ! 2 of the best wrestlers in the country bar none

Good luck for the show guys !

Gutted to miss this show as well as I'll be in Preston for PCW. Both guys have never disappoin and work hard to put on a great show. Sure to be a classic match.

Wow, im actually going to be in the north east for a local show for once.. brilliant, i'm there.

Get the Dragon Ryders on!!

Full Pack vs. Dragon Ryders has been announced

Back off topic...... Martin Bean plays the cunt yet again? Never. Martin, why do you have to slimy little shitbag, posting that tweet, is the ultimate dickish move I have ever seen. Everything you do just shows how much of a complete and utter twat you actually are. Why can't you just leave your nose out and let people get on with their lives, rather than being a know it all dick who has to tell everyone just how much of a smug twat he is? I won't be replying to this if you do want to reply, feel free to drop me a message. I only did this in public to remind people not only how much of a complete and utter cunt you are, but also how much I actually dislike you. You used to be a decent kid too... Such a shame..

Back on topic. Show looks good Paul, hope the doors are as good as the last 2 shows you have had there.

Back off topic...... Martin Bean plays the cunt yet again? Never. Martin, why do you have to slimy little shitbag, posting that tweet, is the ultimate dickish move I have ever seen. Everything you do just shows how much of a complete and utter twat you actually are. Why can't you just leave your nose out and let people get on with their lives, rather than being a know it all dick who has to tell everyone just how much of a smug twat he is? I won't be replying to this if you do want to reply, feel free to drop me a message. I only did this in public to remind people not only how much of a complete and utter cunt you are, but also how much I actually dislike you. You used to be a decent kid too... Such a shame..

its like the ukff's version of hbk feuding with bret IRL ala the 90's.. next you'll be saying he's had some ''sunny days'' or something.

its like the ukff's version of hbk feuding with bret IRL ala the 90's.. next you'll be saying he's had some ''sunny days'' or something.

I dunno about Sunny Days, but not only to I love that Gary Neville thing you have..... I would also like one changing Gary Neville to Martin Bean.

• Paid Members

Back on topic. Show looks good Paul, hope the doors are as good as the last 2 shows you have had there.

Carl Turner playing the, "Carl comes on UKFF to say Martin's a cunt" card again? Why, who'd have believed it?

Carl, get a life considering you've had a dig at me in this thread and had a dig at me here. Just what is it that makes you follow me around on here just to have a pop at me?

Archived