Hypothetical Talent Exchange

kamicazze

Say for instance TNA and WWE had agreed to exchange some talents or even some jump ship then who do you think would be of more use to the other side. By this I mean someone who doesn't get the push, freedom or air time in one company yet could be a huge star in the other. Here are my picks:

TNA - WWE:-

Magnus - I think this guy would be absolute money for WWE. They would push him as a top line heel and he would succeed where Barret failed

Rob Terry - Just got the complete look to be someones muscle or to form a brutish team with Mason Ryan

Robert Roode - already been mentioned several times on forum

Jeff Hardy - as has he did before. star has diminshed slightly in tna

Sting:- although his current run is awesome, he would be a big star in the E

WWE - TNA:-

John Morrison - In TNA his athletic would be given more freedom

Evan Bourne - Made for the X division

Gail Kim - as she was before

Sin Cara - X division

Daniel Bryan - although getting a push at the moment he would excel in tna

Hart Dynasty - Would thrive in tag division

Matt Morgan would do great in WWE, I think. I know he's been there before, but he was only young, and has improved a lot since then.

Any of the WWE women that can wrestle, and a lot of the smaller lower card guys (Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd etc.) would probably get a better spot in TNA than they have now, but career-wise, it would be unlikely to be worth it.

I have to disagree with you Kamicazze, Magnus lacks the wrestling skills to be better then Wade Barrett & I think Wade Barrett is miles better then Magnus when it comes to wrestling & promos, Rob Terry was already in WWE developmental when he was in OVW & size doesnt get you everywhere in WWE look at Jackson Andrews etc, Robert Roode would be pushed initially but probably squashed after a few weeks thats why he stayed with TNA instead of going to WWE a few years ago, Jeff Hardy is too wasted to be in the WWE again I cant see him coming back to WWE he isnt trustworthy, Sting would be ok if he had a one off with The Undertaker or HHH but other then that nobody will give a shit if he had a match with Cena or Orton for instance.

John Morrison is getting a better push in WWE & is a bigger star in the role he is in then if he was TNA world champ, Evan Bourne is made for the X-Division what so he can get beaten by Abyss when they discredit the X-Division title every other month, Gail Kim is nearly 35 now & even through she could still go she went to WWE for the better money & easier time of it then if she was at TNA loseing to Barbie & Sindy dolls, Sin Cara would probably be ok there but he probably would get more money in AAA then in TNA, Daniel Bryan saw sense like CM Punk did & went to WWE then go to TNA look what they have done with Samoa Joe & Christopher Daniels over the years, Hart Dynasty are a boring tag team & Tyson Kidd is better on his own even if his role is to put others over.

Im not saying you are totally wrong I just see flaws in your opinion but maybe Im just sceptical to wrestling lately.

• Paid Members
Say for instance TNA and WWE had agreed to exchange some talents or even some jump ship then who do you think would be of more use to the other side. By this I mean someone who doesn't get the push, freedom or air time in one company yet could be a huge star in the other. Here are my picks:

TNA - WWE:-

Magnus - I think this guy would be absolute money for WWE. They would push him as a top line heel and he would succeed where Barret failed

Rob Terry - Just got the complete look to be someones muscle or to form a brutish team with Mason Ryan

Robert Roode - already been mentioned several times on forum

Jeff Hardy - as has he did before. star has diminshed slightly in tna

Sting:- although his current run is awesome, he would be a big star in the E

WWE - TNA:-

John Morrison - In TNA his athletic would be given more freedom

Evan Bourne - Made for the X division

Gail Kim - as she was before

Sin Cara - X division

Daniel Bryan - although getting a push at the moment he would excel in tna

Hart Dynasty - Would thrive in tag division

With the exception of Robert roode and maybe Kim I can't agree with any of those. Are we going by who would be more use to the other company? Because guaranteed sting would not be more use to wwe than tna

I have to disagree with you Kamicazze, Magnus lacks the wrestling skills to be better then Wade Barrett & I think Wade Barrett is miles better then Magnus when it comes to wrestling & promos, Rob Terry was already in WWE developmental when he was in OVW & size doesnt get you everywhere in WWE look at Jackson Andrews etc, Robert Roode would be pushed initially but probably squashed after a few weeks thats why he stayed with TNA instead of going to WWE a few years ago, Jeff Hardy is too wasted to be in the WWE again I cant see him coming back to WWE he isnt trustworthy, Sting would be ok if he had a one off with The Undertaker or HHH but other then that nobody will give a shit if he had a match with Cena or Orton for instance.

John Morrison is getting a better push in WWE & is a bigger star in the role he is in then if he was TNA world champ, Evan Bourne is made for the X-Division what so he can get beaten by Abyss when they discredit the X-Division title every other month, Gail Kim is nearly 35 now & even through she could still go she went to WWE for the better money & easier time of it then if she was at TNA loseing to Barbie & Sindy dolls, Sin Cara would probably be ok there but he probably would get more money in AAA then in TNA, Daniel Bryan saw sense like CM Punk did & went to WWE then go to TNA look what they have done with Samoa Joe & Christopher Daniels over the years, Hart Dynasty are a boring tag team & Tyson Kidd is better on his own even if his role is to put others over.

Im not saying you are totally wrong I just see flaws in your opinion but maybe Im just sceptical to wrestling lately.

What a time to be skeptical lol. Sting is performing the best he has in years, TNA has a bound for glory series that matters, The x division is being rebuilt, Daniel Bryan won money in the bank and CM Punk.... well no need to explain. Wrestling is the best it has been for many many years.

• Paid Members

WWE-TNA

Zack Ryder - For some reason WWE don't seem willing to get behind him. They don't seem to care about his internet stuff. TNA will, possibly too much so. So he'd get a push and probably the chance to carve a decent career for himself.

Beth Phoenix - For some reason WWE seem to be ignoring her when putting together women's matches, unless it's a multi-person thing. In TNA she'd be one of their top female stars.

Natalya - As above.

Gail Kim - Kind of "as above" except she's been pretty poor in WWE. Plus there are three belts for the TNA women, and 8 or 9 of them on the roster. They need to bulk up that number.

Drew McIntyre - Maybe a move to Smackdown is all he needs, but as it stands Drew has a great look, is decent enough on the mic and is fantastic in ring. He deserves a better push than he's getting, and he'd likely get that in TNA.

Tyson Kidd - There seems to be a renewed focus on the X Division, and while I don't like WWE Kidd, maybe Kidd in TNA could work out if he's working with people of a similar size more regularly.

The Usos - WWE don't care about tag teams, TNA do, and this tag team in particular is very underrated. I think they'd do a very good job on Impact.

Trent Barreta - Another guy who'd be good for the X Division.

Evan Bourne - As above, he'd be a great poster boy for the division.

Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler's always been at his most entertaining on NXT for me, when he's unscripted and able to let go and relax on the mic. He comes across as very witty. In WWE, he's pretty poor with the scripted promos. But in TNA, where it's less scripted, he'd hopefully be in his element and become a very big deal for them.

--------------------------------------

TNA to WWE

Alex Shelley - Shelley's always struck me as very witty and creative, I think he'd have a great chance of doing well in WWE as a singles star. He can wrestle, he can talk, and he's not got a bad look either. Heck, now they've got Nash available WWE could just rip off TNA and pair them up again, the two had brilliant chemistry and it'd boost Shelley's stock massively.

Magnus - He looks worryingly like DJ Gabriel, but forgetting that the guy is excellent on the mic and continually getting better in ring. He'd have a very good chance at being an upper card star for WWE.

Samoa Joe - He's floundering in TNA, and at this stage in his career maybe a move to WWE is what he needs to light a fire under him. If it works, he could be a great addition to the Smackdown roster.

Madison Rayne - The problem with a lot of the female talent in WWE right now is that they've absolutely no skill on the mic. She does, and bearing that in mind would have a real chance to get over if they let her have it.

Jeff Hardy - This one's a BIG if. Given the current Punk storyline there's really been no better time to bring Hardy back on the roster. He could be an intriguing addition to an already hot storyline. But only if he can stay clean, out of jail, and out of trouble.

Beer Money - The duo have been one of the most over acts in TNA for years, and while WWE hates tag teams, they might be warmer on what is essentially a double act, allowing the pair to get really over in another environment.

• Paid Members
Zack Ryder - For some reason WWE don't seem willing to get behind him. They don't seem to care about his internet stuff. TNA will, possibly too much so. So he'd get a push and probably the chance to carve a decent career for himself.
I'm almost startring to suspect WWE think RTyder is worth more money off TV than on it. HE's something for Punk to talk about, or Cena to mention on his twitter for fans to get behind their comments, since he's not really anything other than an opening card/ comedy act on the show

Archived