Amy Winehouse dead

Psygnosis

Were you born a cunt, or did you have to work really hard to get to the point you're at now? I bet you've already text that joke to everyone in your phone contacts...

a fan of family guy calling someone a cunt for a joke about a dead person, watched family guy other day and they cracked a joke about griffins losing a baby due to piss poor baby sitting, but that was probably funny eh?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I'm not a cell phone addict...

It's a mobile phone you twat.

Sad sad news about Winehouse though, I was dying to hear her follow-up of 'Back to Black' and however much her problems were of her own making, it's awful to lose a home-grown talent of her magnitude. It's a waste, pure and simple.

a fan of family guy calling someone a cunt for a joke about a dead person, watched family guy other day and they cracked a joke about griffins losing a baby due to piss poor baby sitting, but that was probably funny eh?

I hate Family Guy.

:thumbsup:

And I'm sure no one here gave a flying fuck when a few busted a few redundant jokes on the expanse of Gary Moore. Hypocritical pricks.

Just flicked on Sky News. They've spent the last 5 years jumping at the chance to film/photograph her at her absolute worst and saw pound signs every time she showed up anywhere out of her face but now that she's dead it's suddenly a tragedy?? Fuck the media. It's Michael Jackson all over again.

Just flicked on Sky News. They've spent the last 5 years jumping at the chance to film/photograph her at her absolute worst and saw pound signs every time she showed up anywhere out of her face but now that she's dead it's suddenly a tragedy?? Fuck the media. It's Michael Jackson all over again.

Yeah that kind of stuff bugs me as well, this will be on the whole weekend now.

Sad day for her family and friends.

thats was when a real music legend died, amy not a legend for me i'm afraid but as usual when someone dies they become a bigger star,cue hmv changing all the price tags 2nite on her cds

thats was when a real music legend died, amy not a legend for me i'm afraid but as usual when someone dies they become a bigger star,cue hmv changing all the price tags 2nite on her cds

I give far more of a fuck about Amy Winehouse dying than that cancer-kid-loving freakazoid Michael Jackson.

There's a difference between someone who should be at the peak of her career with so much more to offer to the music industry dying because she couldn't beat her demons, and a 50 year old paedofile with mental health problems who had already fired out as much decent music as he was going to give us shuffling off.

Archived