Amy Winehouse dead

Psygnosis

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sky News are all over it now.

Of course it's tragic, but I really cannot say I'm surprised. Her drug and alchohol problems have been well documented, but I'm not going to go down that road just yet, as the Police apparently have not ruled out any suspicous circumstances at this early stage.

At the end of the day, though, there's a young girl, a daughter etc, with alot of talent, dead. RIP.

• Moderators

Hit the Daily Mail as well now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...irmed-dead.html

She really should have gone to rehab, but she is... dead dead dead.

Shame, she had an amzing voice but that song really told a story - a short story.

HO-HO-HILARIOUS, MR WILDE!

• Paid Members
She really should have gone to rehab, but she is... dead dead dead.

And so it starts. Yawn.

This is a real shame. I'm not a fan of hers really, and she hasnt entered my brain since about 2007, when I was working in a shit job which never stopped playing her songs, but at 27, you cant help but think its pretty depressing. Shame.

What makes this even worse is it's not shocking in the slightest, especially after seeing her awful performances last month in what was supposed to be her comeback. Her decline has been sad to watch and it's awful to see such potential wasted.

R.I.P

• Paid Members
they'll be a lot of people at her record company who will be overjoyed at the money this will make them

R.I.P. its sad that it was so inevitable

That's one of the first things I thought. They'll make her out to be better than she was and people will buy into it because she died young (ala Jeff Buckley). She was a talented singer though.

Archived