CM Punk *spoilers*

BritFan

No, because he's under a WWE contract, so why would they?

Ah my bad. I'm having to forget that his contract did not actually run out on Sunday at the MITB PPV and really he is still part of the WWE.

In one of the other threads someone was surprised that CM Punk drank caffeine laced drinks... He has had a Pepsi tattoo on his arm for a decade and used to call his finisher the Pepsi plunge.

When did people stop thinking?

There is Caffeine-Free Pepsi available it's not so out there to think he may drink that I drink Caffeine-Free Coke because I'm straight edge

• Paid Members
There is Caffeine-Free Pepsi available it's not so out there to think he may drink that I drink Caffeine-Free Coke because I'm straight edge

What? I thought Caffeine and meat were personal choices and nothing to do with being "straight edge". Like, CM Punk eats meat and drinks Caffeine in the coffee and cola form. What a mental lifestyle. Wouldnt it be better to just not do things you dont want to do without having a label attached to it? I thought Straight Edge was to do with a punk rock music scene as well.

What? I thought Caffeine and meat were personal choices and nothing to do with being "straight edge". Like, CM Punk eats meat and drinks Caffeine in the coffee and cola form. What a mental lifestyle. Wouldnt it be better to just not do things you dont want to do without having a label attached to it? I thought Straight Edge was to do with a punk rock music scene as well.

It is but these days people say they are "Straight Edge" outside of that just to label themselves, there is also an offshoot called "Hardline" which is much more militant over it's ideas and they tend to be against a lot more with extreme left views.

It is but these days people say they are "Straight Edge" outside of that just to label themselves, there is also an offshoot called "Hardline" which is much more militant over it's ideas and they tend to be against a lot more with extreme left views.

Otherwise knows as complete pricks who take it too far and give everyone else a bad name.

Straight edge at its most basic is and always will be no drinks no drugs (illegals, mind altering that kind of stuff not basically harmless ones). Over the years people have added personal preferences like no promiscuity, no meat, drugs of any discription.

Its not a cult, there are no rules, if you wish to do those things its up to you, if you wish to call yourself straight edge its up to you. If you don't its up to you.

As with everything there are dicks who misunderstand it and use it to fit in or as a status symbal.

And most annoyingly it always seems to be on the recieving end of shit from people who don't understand it.

I don't eat meat but that's nothing to do with been straight edge it's just even as a kid I never really liked the taste of meat so only had it on rare occasions (Mum even says as a baby I spat meat out and screwed my face up like I hated the taste) and no promiscuity is more to do with my sexuality than anything else.

Archived