PPW's "LOSER LEAVES PPW" 12.08.2011 - West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from PPW's facebook account...

"PPW Management can confirm that a match has just been signed for August 12th's "Loser Leaves PPW" event between one of the finest technical wrestlers to ever grace the British ring and a former Number One Contender to the Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Championship. All the details tomorrow...

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk"

Taken from www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk;

!! HUGE HEAVYWEIGHT CLASH SIGNED FOR AUG 12TH !!

295pjpi.jpg

Regarded by many as the last remaining echo of the truly great World of Sport Era of British Wrestling, James Mason is undoubtedly one of the finest technicians to grace the British ring over the past two decades. However PPW Management have not by any stretch of the imagination given Mason a warm up match when he makes his PPW debut on August 12th at the West Bromwich Labour Club against "The Messiah" Brandon Thomas.

Thomas has been at the top of the West Midland's wrestling scene for many years and was a mainstay in the original FWA as part of The Firm. The high point of his career so far came on July 16th of this year when he stepped into the ring with America's Davey Richards to compete for the ROH World Heavyweight Championship. After far more than holding his own against the talented American, Thomas has undoubtedly earned his place in the heavyweight ranks at PPW and a win over James Mason could push him towards a shot at the PPW Championship.

MORE EXCITING MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!

This sounds a good match, Brandon Thomas seems someone that will slot perfectly into the PPW roster, haven't seen Mason before so it could go either way, i'm expecting quite a good match from these two.

Think Storm will be leaving. I'd like to see The Predators (Malen/Connors) dominate PPW. Malen taking the gold would be the first step.

A Predators domination of PPW does sound cool, but Storm is like the fan favourite at the venue due to him hitting the "6.1.9." which obviously all the kids like. However this will be a good match coming up, couldn't imagine a lumberjack match at this venue, however i couldn't imagine what Maverick did to Drew Gulak at the last show, it still happened.

This is going to be a quality show in my opinion.

does look good line up.

any show with storm,ligero,james mason and brandon thomas is worth the admission IMO.

will be my first ppw show at west brom but i did go to their debut show at wolverhampton.

anyone else at that??

My first PPW show as well , really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Taken from the PPW Facebook Page....

"PPW returns to the West Bromwich Labour Club on August 12th and Lord Graham Thomas III has issued a Kiss My Foot Open Challenge!! Find out who will accept as we head into "LOSER LEAVES PPW" next week!!"

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

p.s. looks like we've got a few newcomers coming to the show, so thanks very much. See you all on the 12th! :thumbsup:

Archived