PPW's "LOSER LEAVES PPW" 12.08.2011 - West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, unfortunately MK is no longer going to appear, due to personal reasons.

We are quickly putting together the graphic to update the website and ukff as soon as poss, but the match will be Danny Chase vs (PPW fan favourite) Zero Tolerance now.

Still very much a fantastic card though :thumbsup:

Thanks

Chris

PPW

‎!! SHOW STILL ON !!

Hi Guys

I've been in close contact with the venue and they are in communication with West Midland's Police. We have been given no advice at this stage that suggests the show needs to be postponed

The looting in West Brom is one of many "copycat" incidents and is not on the scale of Birmingham (and definitely nothing like the pictures you are seeing from London)

Daily updates will be posted here

!! THE SHOW MUST GO ON, AS THEY SAY !!

Thanks

Chris

PPW

‎!! SHOW STILL ON !!

Hi Guys

I've been in close contact with the venue and they are in communication with West Midland's Police. We have been given no advice at this stage that suggests the show needs to be postponed

The looting in West Brom is one of many "copycat" incidents and is not on the scale of Birmingham (and definitely nothing like the pictures you are seeing from London)

Daily updates will be posted here

!! THE SHOW MUST GO ON, AS THEY SAY !!

Thanks

Chris

PPW

Thanks for keeping us informed, Chris. Will have to see what happens in West Brom then decide if im coming, will let you know if it changes though.

Fingers crossed it doesn't start up again Friday night.

Taken from www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk...

PUBLIC NOTICE (Wed 10th Aug, 7:32pm) : SHOW ON AUGUST 12th STILL ON

Dear PPW Fans; I have been giving a lot of thought to the safety of all the fans of Phoenix Pro Wrestling (many of whom are my own friends/family members). All week I have been in close contact with the Police and with the West Bromwich Labour Club and in the past couple of hours I made a visit to the venue and the surrounding area of West Bromwich/West Bromwich High Street. I can in good conscience say that the Carters Green area of West Brom (in which the venue is located) looks 100% untouched by the rioters and looters. No shop windows are damaged and businesses were open as usual, well into the evening. In addition, news reports over past few days have suggested that the incidents in West Brom have not been anywhere near on the scale of those in Birmingham/Manchester (and nothing like the images you will have seen of the London Riots) AND have been on a smaller scale night on night.

With all that in mind, there is no reason to believe that the trouble will still be happening on Friday Night and so THE SHOW WILL GO ON!! We look forward to seeing you on Friday Night!!

Thanks, Chris PPW

Now lets get back to some wrestling...

• Paid Members
Taken from www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk...

PUBLIC NOTICE (Wed 10th Aug, 7:32pm) : SHOW ON AUGUST 12th STILL ON

Dear PPW Fans; I have been giving a lot of thought to the safety of all the fans of Phoenix Pro Wrestling (many of whom are my own friends/family members). All week I have been in close contact with the Police and with the West Bromwich Labour Club and in the past couple of hours I made a visit to the venue and the surrounding area of West Bromwich/West Bromwich High Street. I can in good conscience say that the Carters Green area of West Brom (in which the venue is located) looks 100% untouched by the rioters and looters. No shop windows are damaged and businesses were open as usual, well into the evening. In addition, news reports over past few days have suggested that the incidents in West Brom have not been anywhere near on the scale of those in Birmingham/Manchester (and nothing like the images you will have seen of the London Riots) AND have been on a smaller scale night on night.

With all that in mind, there is no reason to believe that the trouble will still be happening on Friday Night and so THE SHOW WILL GO ON!! We look forward to seeing you on Friday Night!!

Thanks, Chris PPW

Now lets get back to some wrestling...

Brilliant - really looking forward to it buddy !

:thumbsup: Peaceful night in West Brom thank god! :thumbsup:

Just over 24 hours till the show guys, could potentially be the strongest card PPW has had this year:

"Wonderkid" JONNY STORM v "The Prodigy" PAUL MALEN - No DQ Lumberjack Match

-Winner meets PPW Champion EL LIGERO on the very same night!

-Loser Leaves PPW!

James Mason v "The Messiah" Brandon Thomas

Lucian L. Jones v "Luscious" Lucas Black v Lord Graham Thomas III - THREE WAY KISS MY FOOT MATCH

"The Natural" Nate Colt v Matt Pedin - EVOLUTION LEAGUE

Danny Chase v Zero Tolerance

Viken v "Hellraiser" Brian Wright

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

See you tomorrow guys!

Thanks

Chris

PPW

Sorted out my route/transport to the show, just means I have to leave the show early at 920 to get the metro back to Birmingham and get my last train.

What time do the shows normally finish? I'd hate to miss the loser leaves PPW match.

The show is tonight guys:

"Loser Leaves PPW" - West Bromwich

STORM v MALEN - No DQ Lumberjack Match

-Winner meets PPW Champion EL LIGERO on the very same night!

-Loser Leaves PPW!

Nate Colt v Matt Pedin - EVOLUTION LEAGUE

James Mason v Brandon Thomas

Danny Chase v Zero Tolerance

Viken v Brian Wright

Lucian L. Jones v Lucas Black v Lord Graham Thomas III

-KISS MY FOOT MATCH

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

Tickets will be available on the door, so lets see some new (and old!) faces there :thumbsup:

Thanks

Chris

PPW

Archived